forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Best 3 pokemon team

Get and receive advice on building your party and customizing Pokemon.
Kildo123

Best 3 pokemon team

Postby Kildo123 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:34 am

Any one have a super good team for online of just 3 pokemon?

thanks in advance

Monthearly

Re: Best 3 pokemon team

Postby Monthearly » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:42 am

I have read all of the information. It made me understand more. And earlier, I would not know anything about it yet.

maxbet
Last edited by Monthearly on Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Atire

Postby Atire » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:14 pm

I suggest running 2 sweepers and a bulk. For example, I run a mega scizor with defog to get rid of hazards, as well as a quagsire and a chansey. The quagsire can get rid of threats such as gliscor, blissey/chansey and fire threats to scizor. Scizor can knock out a lot of pokemon with swords dance and has roost to heal. Chansey is a special defender. You can check out the moves and ev's on smogon.

whitelionpaladin
IGN: Leo
1075-0739-4199
3DS Friend Code

Postby whitelionpaladin » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:49 pm

Lately I have been running a successful team of 3. Salamence, Kartana and Toxipex work well together.

Salamence (Mega)
 - Adamant Nature, Max IVs, Max EVs in Atk and Spd, Item = Salamencite, Ability = Intimidate
 - Moveset = Double Edge, Dragon Claw, Earthquake and Roost.
 - Strategy = Mega Salamence is wicked fast, and his mega ability "aerialite" turns any normal type move into a flying type. Thus giving said move STAB, also it powers up said moves an additional 50%. So, Double Edge just pretty much one shots most pokemon before they can attack. Some faster pokemon will outspeed him. But, unless they are throwing down a boosed outrage, dragon pulse or Blizzard you will be good to go.

Kartana
- Adamant Nature, Max IVs, Max EVs in Atk and Spd, Item = Normalium Z, Ability = Beast Boost
- Moveset = Sacred Sword,Smart Strike, Leaf Blade, Giga Impact (for use with normalium Z)
- Strategy = Kartana has an extremely high Atk, one of the highest I've ever seen. His speed is pretty good too, but as he would seem to be. He is very frail against Special attacks. His main weakness being a x4 on a Fire attack. Kartana is best used to finish off a weakened foe should salamence fall. The beast boost from Kartana makes for a nice damage boost. Finally, Giga Impact > into Breakneck Blitz is quite powerful. If used on any foe that doesnt resist it, after a beast boost or two will result in an almost sure fire kill.

Toxipex
 - Bold Nature, Max IVs, Max EVs in Def and S.Def, Item = Black Sludge, Ability = Limber
 - Moveset = Scald, Baneful Bunker, Toxic and Recover.
 - Strategy = Toxipex is simply put, a fallback pokemon, a staller, a tank. A simple strategy for him is simply to either poison your foe with Toxic or if they are immune burn them with scald. Use baneful bunker (protect + poison v.s. physical contact) and recover til your foes die of poison or burn. Black Sludge will help in keeping Toxipex alive as well.

XYZ
3969-5440-0206
3DS Friend Code

Postby XYZ » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:42 pm

whitelionpaladin wrote:Lately I have been running a successful team of 3. Salamence, Kartana and Toxipex work well together.

Salamence (Mega)
 - Adamant Nature, Max IVs, Max EVs in Atk and Spd, Item = Salamencite, Ability = Intimidate
 - Moveset = Double Edge, Dragon Claw, Earthquake and Roost.
 - Strategy = Mega Salamence is wicked fast, and his mega ability "aerialite" turns any normal type move into a flying type. Thus giving said move STAB, also it powers up said moves an additional 50%. So, Double Edge just pretty much one shots most pokemon before they can attack. Some faster pokemon will outspeed him. But, unless they are throwing down a boosed outrage, dragon pulse or Blizzard you will be good to go.

Kartana
- Adamant Nature, Max IVs, Max EVs in Atk and Spd, Item = Normalium Z, Ability = Beast Boost
- Moveset = Sacred Sword,Smart Strike, Leaf Blade, Giga Impact (for use with normalium Z)
- Strategy = Kartana has an extremely high Atk, one of the highest I've ever seen. His speed is pretty good too, but as he would seem to be. He is very frail against Special attacks. His main weakness being a x4 on a Fire attack. Kartana is best used to finish off a weakened foe should salamence fall. The beast boost from Kartana makes for a nice damage boost. Finally, Giga Impact > into Breakneck Blitz is quite powerful. If used on any foe that doesnt resist it, after a beast boost or two will result in an almost sure fire kill.

Toxipex
 - Bold Nature, Max IVs, Max EVs in Def and S.Def, Item = Black Sludge, Ability = Limber
 - Moveset = Scald, Baneful Bunker, Toxic and Recover.
 - Strategy = Toxipex is simply put, a fallback pokemon, a staller, a tank. A simple strategy for him is simply to either poison your foe with Toxic or if they are immune burn them with scald. Use baneful bunker (protect + poison v.s. physical contact) and recover til your foes die of poison or burn. Black Sludge will help in keeping Toxipex alive as well.

Run Jolly on both kartana and salamence because speed is the most neccesay stat in pokemon.
Dont run earthquake on megamence its not helpful,try fire blast,yes fire blast,also D-dance>roost because its a sweeper.From time to time try facede instead of Double edge
Normalium Z is bad,especially on NON NORMAL TYPES,grassium Z+synthesis instead of giga impact would be better also Z-sythesis could be useful  believe it or not
Smth is supposed to be written here

whitelionpaladin
IGN: Leo
1075-0739-4199
3DS Friend Code

Postby whitelionpaladin » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:04 pm

I'll definately try out a Jolly nature for Kartana. But Normalium Z isn't bad in the least. A high powered breakneck blitz will end nearly any pokemon not resistant to normal moves. I suppose without normal moves being STAB on him it would make it a bit underpowered. Also, I find Mega Salamence doesn't have the defensive stats or HP to validate using Dragon Dance. Double Edge is a non-negociable move for me. Roost adds security for those enemies that are a bit tanky. So, I'm good on salamence thanks. But I'll definately look into what you said on Kartana.

XYZ
3969-5440-0206
3DS Friend Code

Postby XYZ » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:36 am

Mega mence has very high deffence+intimidate and its spDef is quite good for being an uninvested stat
Dragon dance is very neccesary on it,remember Greninja outspeeds it so using DD would allow it to sweep with more security
Smth is supposed to be written here

Return to “Team Building”