forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

New Pokémon

This is the place to talk about Pokemon Rumors, Gossip, and anything that is unconfirmed about the Pokemon universe.
User avatar
IdyllicCritic
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:48 am

Re: New Pokémon

Postby IdyllicCritic » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:57 pm

If it is Zygarde, I will be upset. I want my alien serpent to remain alien-y serpent. I don't want this obscure form to turn out to ba an bulky naga with an distrubingly humanoid-like face. *sighs*

If it is, then Zygarde potentially have two forms, considering he has three signature moves.

User avatar
Miltank244
IGN: Saturnz
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 4884
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:39 am
Contact:

Re: New Pokémon

Postby Miltank244 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:04 am

IdyllicCritic wrote:If it is Zygarde, I will be upset. I want my alien serpent to remain alien-y serpent. I don't want this obscure form to turn out to ba an bulky naga with an distrubingly humanoid-like face. *sighs*

If it is, then Zygarde potentially have two forms, considering he has three signature moves.

Two Zs. Blehhh
Image

User avatar
rmcqu1
Moderator
IGN: Ryan
0963-3726-5094
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 1685
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: New Pokémon

Postby rmcqu1 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:23 am

Odaxis wrote:Artist: http://tomycase.deviantart.com/
Image
 

Cool picture and very possible. :D
Arceus Giveaway: http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=12742
Join the PokEdit-Challonge Tournament Group: http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=14544
Image Image

User avatar
ponyfan
IGN: Heciel
1435-6656-9415
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:35 am

Re: New Pokémon

Postby ponyfan » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:28 am

Miltank244 wrote:
IdyllicCritic wrote:If it is Zygarde, I will be upset. I want my alien serpent to remain alien-y serpent. I don't want this obscure form to turn out to ba an bulky naga with an distrubingly humanoid-like face. *sighs*

If it is, then Zygarde potentially have two forms, considering he has three signature moves.

Two Zs. Blehhh

Maybe we get Primal Reversion Zygarde and Mega Zygarde xD
Why be the first if you can be the fifth or twelfth?

User avatar
HardCoreLegend
IGN: Dexter
4441-9315-6847
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 168
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:48 am

Re: New Pokémon

Postby HardCoreLegend » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:43 pm

Just imagine the ability for that TITAN!!!
http://pokecharms.com/data/attachment-files/2015/04/187707_trainercard-Dexter.png
A HardCore man is useless without HardCore qualities.

User avatar
rmcqu1
Moderator
IGN: Ryan
0963-3726-5094
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 1685
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: New Pokémon

Postby rmcqu1 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:13 am

ponyfan wrote:
Miltank244 wrote:
IdyllicCritic wrote:If it is Zygarde, I will be upset. I want my alien serpent to remain alien-y serpent. I don't want this obscure form to turn out to ba an bulky naga with an distrubingly humanoid-like face. *sighs*

If it is, then Zygarde potentially have two forms, considering he has three signature moves.

Two Zs. Blehhh

Maybe we get Primal Reversion Zygarde and Mega Zygarde xD

Mega Zygarde X and Mega Zygarde Y - Combines Zygarde + Xerneas and Zygarde + Yvetal. :D
Arceus Giveaway: http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=12742
Join the PokEdit-Challonge Tournament Group: http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=14544
Image Image

User avatar
Miltank244
IGN: Saturnz
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 4884
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:39 am
Contact:

Re: New Pokémon

Postby Miltank244 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:13 am

R: NO
Image

User avatar
ponyfan
IGN: Heciel
1435-6656-9415
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:35 am

Re: New Pokémon

Postby ponyfan » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:39 am

Miltank244 wrote:R: NO

But but 

Image
sisli escort taksim escort mecidiyekoy escort sisli escort umraniye escort
Why be the first if you can be the fifth or twelfth?

User avatar
rmcqu1
Moderator
IGN: Ryan
0963-3726-5094
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 1685
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: New Pokémon

Postby rmcqu1 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:32 pm

ponyfan wrote:
Miltank244 wrote:R: NO

But but 

Image
sisli escort taksim escort mecidiyekoy escort sisli escort umraniye escort
 

But... I though it was a good idea... :cry:

Image
sisli escort taksim escort mecidiyekoy escort sisli escort umraniye escort
Arceus Giveaway: http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=12742
Join the PokEdit-Challonge Tournament Group: http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=14544
Image Image

User avatar
kelv
IGN: Kelvin
1349-6474-1549
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 9:30 am

Re: New Pokémon

Postby kelv » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:39 am

If Z's two forms, it probably means Xerneas and Yveltal have two forms as well


Return to “Pokemon Gossip”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron