forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Pokemon game Idea?

This is the place to talk about Pokemon Rumors, Gossip, and anything that is unconfirmed about the Pokemon universe.
User avatar
OdFaas
IGN: Faas
0791-2293-1253
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:24 pm

Re: Pokemon game Idea?

Postby OdFaas » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:38 am

What they should do, make a new gen, have it to where it starts off though from the beginning with the original starters in Gen 1. While you progress through the story, you learn there are more pokemon out there than what they already knew and you start building relationships with the other professors and get new pokemon etc. 

Make it to where it has multiple gyms, say 32 or so? Have the AI system more advanced for the older players as an option?
Image

User avatar
Dwardogan
IGN: Dwardogan
4656-7729-4042
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:04 am

Re: Pokemon game Idea?

Postby Dwardogan » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:33 am

For the people who have been talking about the Cross Region Game it may be very possible within a year. Because they do have 700+ pokemon already in one game plus in OR they have those areas where you can obtain legendaries through special conditions. Plus have you seen how big SD cards can get? If anything they will make a game that has the DLC's to go to the other regions.
Image

User avatar
ArtsNL
IGN: Collin
5386-8141-4614
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:39 am
Contact:

Re: Pokemon game Idea?

Postby ArtsNL » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:58 am

Dwardogan wrote:For the people who have been talking about the Cross Region Game it may be very possible within a year. Because they do have 700+ pokemon already in one game plus in OR they have those areas where you can obtain legendaries through special conditions. Plus have you seen how big SD cards can get? If anything they will make a game that has the DLC's to go to the other regions.


 

well that's only great news then right 
My local time (europe):

https://www.google.nl/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1ASUT_enNL506NL506&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=amsterdam%20time​

User avatar
Dwardogan
IGN: Dwardogan
4656-7729-4042
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:04 am

Re: Pokemon game Idea?

Postby Dwardogan » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:26 am

ArtsNL wrote:
Dwardogan wrote:For the people who have been talking about the Cross Region Game it may be very possible within a year. Because they do have 700+ pokemon already in one game plus in OR they have those areas where you can obtain legendaries through special conditions. Plus have you seen how big SD cards can get? If anything they will make a game that has the DLC's to go to the other regions.



 

well that's only great news then right 

I suppose it is i guess but i have no money XD
Image

User avatar
BlueBeastie
IGN: Caleb
0275-9478-6117
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:47 pm

Re: Pokemon game Idea?

Postby BlueBeastie » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:28 am

If they make Red and Blue remakes i'd love to see some gen 1 pokemon get mega evolutions, like mega nidoqueen and mega nidoking.
Image

User avatar
rmcqu1
Moderator
IGN: Ryan
0963-3726-5094
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 1685
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Pokemon game Idea?

Postby rmcqu1 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:29 am

Pokemon Yellow remake with special Mega Pikachu. :D
Arceus Giveaway: http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=12742
Join the PokEdit-Challonge Tournament Group: http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=14544
Image Image

User avatar
Dwardogan
IGN: Dwardogan
4656-7729-4042
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:04 am

Re: Pokemon game Idea?

Postby Dwardogan » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:34 am

Yeah screw raichu skip him and make pikachu have an even better mega evolve.
Image

User avatar
kelv
IGN: Kelvin
1349-6474-1549
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 9:30 am

Re: Pokemon game Idea?

Postby kelv » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:36 pm

OdFaas wrote:What they should do, make a new gen, have it to where it starts off though from the beginning with the original starters in Gen 1. While you progress through the story, you learn there are more pokemon out there than what they already knew and you start building relationships with the other professors and get new pokemon etc. 

Make it to where it has multiple gyms, say 32 or so? Have the AI system more advanced for the older players as an option?

32 gyms would be nice.... What makes Pokemon Gold/Silver legend is becoz the games have 16 gym and 2 regions to conquer instead of one...

User avatar
OhBurnin
IGN: SeanEoin
3110-5556-7861
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 5:06 pm

Re: Pokemon game Idea?

Postby OhBurnin » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:54 pm

They are going to work in collaboration to make Half Life 3: Pokemon Edition

User avatar
kelv
IGN: Kelvin
1349-6474-1549
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 9:30 am

Re: Pokemon game Idea?

Postby kelv » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:29 am

Dwardogan wrote:Yeah screw raichu skip him and make pikachu have an even better mega evolve.

Unlikely as existing megas are all final forms, maybe hava a mega Raichu to make it more competitive instead?


Return to “Pokemon Gossip”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron