forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Gen 7 Pokemon Bingo

This is the place to talk about Pokemon Rumors, Gossip, and anything that is unconfirmed about the Pokemon universe.
Snjcfischer
IGN: Fish
1633-5596-1108
3DS Friend Code

Gen 7 Pokemon Bingo

Postby Snjcfischer » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:05 am

So this is just sort of an idea that popped into my head, Pokemon Bingo, the game where we all win in the end.

Basically, make a list of 24 things that you are hoping for in the next pokemon game, 25, ie the free space is just the very fact that we are getting another game!!!

For me:
Dragon Eeveelution to balance out Sylveon
Bring back Day & Night
Bring back weather!
Super huge story!
After pokemon league story arc (I <3'd this about XY and ORAS)
Fill in the type gaps.  (The combos that don't have a representation.
Dual type starters that don't mimic previous gens (Again, XY did good here)
Give Jynx an evolution, Magmar and electabuzz got them.
Let us keep cosplay pikachu via trade (Probably not happening)
Bring back the phone.  (Trainers that you've fought get stronger and call for a rematch.)
Keep the customization from XY.
Add more male items ... and make gender nuetral items.
Bring back the nicknames for the character and his friends.  (I love it when they call me Daddy LOL)
MORE MEGAS!
Mega Dragonite!?
If there is a legendary trio, make them interesting.
Non Dragon legendaries k thx.
In the anime, give Ash better companions.

.... I will think of 6 more eventually.

What all do you guys want to see in the next gen?

Odaxis
IGN: Odaxis
5387-1183-7266
3DS Friend Code

Re: Gen 7 Pokemon Bingo

Postby Odaxis » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:23 pm

All i want is for my #1 slot pal to follow me around outside its pokeball. is that too much to ask for :(
Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/0dtdHHaqREvrHycl
Learn the basics of PKHeX - http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=15264

togebeso
IGN: Josie
5344-0865-8977
3DS Friend Code

Postby togebeso » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:41 pm

• weather pls
  • your pkmn can follow u
  • day & night
  • more skin tones
  • your character can wear both "boy" or "girl" clothes
  • a fairy/poison pkmn i guess
  • your pkmn can learn more than 4 moves
  • more hairstyles omg
  • no more of the "10 character limit" it should be limitless tbh

Nooga
Head Moderator
IGN: Nic
1177-6927-8137
3DS Friend Code

Postby Nooga » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:56 pm

togebeso wrote:
  • weather pls
  • your pkmn can follow u
  • day & night
  • more skin tones
  • your character can wear both "boy" or "girl" clothes
  • a fairy/poison pkmn i guess
  • your pkmn can learn more than 4 moves
  • more hairstyles omg
  • no more of the "10 character limit" it should be limitless tbh

Sorry bro, but 12 character limit is there for a reason. You can't have limitless because that would make the game's file size waaayy too big. Also more than for moves would be broken as hecky. And if you're talking about "more variety in weather", hell yeah. If you're talking about "bring permaweather back", NOOOO. And the day/night cycle is a thing still. Broken clock? Other than that, totally agree

As for me,
[*]Following pokemon
[*]Customisation back
[*]Customisation includes proper glasses
[*]Customisation includes skin blemishes, like freckles or ash's cheek-stripes
[*]Nerf Mega Kangaskhan, Mega Salamence for god's sake
[*]Buff poison type. Maybe make it SE against Bug and Water?
[*]Nerf Gale Wings so it only comes first in its own priority bracket - i.e. works like quick claw
[*]Make the VGC meta enjoyable again like 2014
[*]Change some of the shiny palettes so that they can be easier to differentiate or not be ugly
[*]GIVE ME A FARFETCH'D EVO OMFG
[*]Make the games hard again. Most of pokemon's demographic is adults now, treat us like them. Like jeez people when Yo-Kai Watch is harder, but still insanely popular, you don't need to worry about difficulty being daunting.

*Catches breath* Done
oX5T3cn.png

Obrovskis
IGN: BillyBoy

Postby Obrovskis » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:33 am

Here's my top 25 features / nerfs / titbits I'd like in the next Pokemon games. Not in any particular order.
- Mega Dragonite / Hydriegon / Goodra (if you're gonna make half the pseudo legends mega forms, why not treat them all?)
- Pokemon follow you
- Customization of your character
- More Pokemon (not 70-ish like Kalos bent us over with)
- Difficulty select like B2/W2 but available at the start
- Soaring (if it isn't Hoenn then this is unlikely, and it won't be Hoenn)
- GTS negotions like Gen 5, with the little faces or even thumbs up/down would do
- Random GTS negotiations trade partners
- Kalos and Unova megas (Diancie will not suffice on its own)
- Gymleader rematches
- Sister region (like how Kanto was unlocked after beating HGSS E4)
- HGSS trainer rematch system
- No dust clouds like next to the power plant in X and Y
- Static Legendaries (not Hoopa portals)
- A deeper plot (something more than the evil team saying 'let's take over the world and live in it')
- Nerf the quick ball
​- Return of the Battle Frontier

- A less painful tutorial
- Return of the Voltorb Flip (thanks a lot ERSB and your stupid rules)
- Hidden grottoes with uncommon to rare Pokemon in them
- The return of roller skates (I didn't like them at first but ended up using them all the time)
- Find the Pokemon professors throughout the region and battle them with their regions Pokemon
- A final boss like Red in HGSS, but not like Wally in ORAS how you have to beat the chatelaines
- The ability to turn off the 'I'm holding up my pokeball and a bar will flash across the screen and I will use dive' animations (these can get really tedious at times)
- And finally, make the connection speed fast again (not sure if it's just my internet, but X and Y connected to the Internet really quickly, but ORAS takes half a millennium)

There. I think that that's 25. 

Not sure why it did that weird spacing, damnit iPad. Fixed it up on my laptop though.
Last edited by Obrovskis on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kittyfoxe
IGN: Kishibe
4699-6451-8865
3DS Friend Code

Postby kittyfoxe » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:53 pm

My list of wants is rather short honestly.

- Bring back HG/SS's system of letting a Pokemon follow you.
- Customization for trainer outfits, like in X/Y.
- Mega-Evolution for the eeveelutions? [Highly unlikely, but one can hope..]

Probably will end up wanting more, but those are my tops.
ImageImage

C_Taylord
IGN: Cole
3222-6084-4409
3DS Friend Code

Postby C_Taylord » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:21 am

- More Pokemon (not 70-ish like Kalos bent us over with)

To be fair, they had to do that so that they could render all the previous 649 Pokemon in 3D, along with everything else, and still live up to the release date they set to themselves.
The key to victory does not lie only within the power you wield, but also in the way you use said power. Oh, and perseverance. Perseverance is the key to many things, including completing a National Pokedex without cheating. And I did just that.

C_Taylord
IGN: Cole
3222-6084-4409
3DS Friend Code

Postby C_Taylord » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:24 am

All I really want is the Pokemon to follow you, trainer customization back, and to keep the PokeNav Plus functions.
The key to victory does not lie only within the power you wield, but also in the way you use said power. Oh, and perseverance. Perseverance is the key to many things, including completing a National Pokedex without cheating. And I did just that.

XYZ
3969-5440-0206
3DS Friend Code

Postby XYZ » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:30 am

1: Mega Crawdaunt
2: A PWT like it was on B/W 2
3: Mega Crobat
4: Buff Ice type,nerf Fairy type and give Dragon type a super effective advantage against a type other than itself
6: Change the number order as follows: 1,2,3,4,6,5,7 etc etc
5: Faster releases of their games in general,tired of waiting 250 days after its announce
7: Give Castform a sandstorm form so we can reasonably call it Darude or if we would be able to give our mons longer names:Darude Caststorm
8: A dark type gym leader
9: Give event legendaries a secret/hidden/isolated you call it area to obtain them like it was with:Deoxys,Ho-oh,Lugia,Mew in Emeral and FR,LG and with Darkrai,Shaymin,Arceus in gen 4 not like it is now with Diancie and Hoopa where you just get them from the Poke center
Smth is supposed to be written here

Ralloen
IGN: Ralloen
3969-7796-6811
3DS Friend Code

Postby Ralloen » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:54 am

Well, personally I don't have much against the current generations except somethings that I think should be in

1) walking with pokemons - good concept

2) Dark type gym leader - I agree with this idea since you can usually find a bug type pokemon easily

3) A battling arena OTHER than the battle maison since it has to be one of the most annoying places I've ever battled in. Maybe bring back the battle frontier from Platinum or Emerald - personally I think platinum since I've managed to beat 3 of the people there before

4) Something to do with dragons. Yes they are not as overpowered now with the addition of the fairy type, but are still poorly located with what they can do.

5) similar to 4, I think they need another weakness for electric types. Yes there are moves such as bulldoze and earthquake that can deal with the simple electivire, but since elektross gained Levitate it meant that Elektross has become the new "spiritomb/Sableye" - by that I mean it cannot be super-effectively hit with something unless you do something e.g go to 6th gen, change ability's, use objects, change typing ; altogether just being really annoying

6) More mystery with the legendaries/pseudo-legendaries/events. The concept in ORAS where you can fly and find pokemon was really good but there was the potential for much more than some stupid cave or gap with a ring in the middle of it. The scenery could have been much more benefitting to the pokemon and maybe use more than just a certain pokemon. Maybe you have to get one of the stones for Reshiram/Zekrom, then go to a certain area whereupon they are "reborn". Then the whole catch them and trade them to get Kyurem unlocked occurs, but you get a small cutscene where an earthquake or something happens and then kyurem stomps in from the shadows, challenging the trainer to battle. This makes for a more intriguing idea and makes the annoyingly long trek to capture all the available in-game legendaries worthwile - especially if the game contains a huge amount.

Maybe it could be something like you unlock an area, like the older days, for the events but then you can easily return or you have to go to an unlocked area because of the event, you trigger something, and then have to return n order to challenge it making the encountering process of the event pokemon more memorable. Simply going into a pokemon center to gain an event like the Jirachi currently being distributed in europe and australia over the wifi is too easy, same with the event codes from places like GAME in the U.K or Gamestop or wherever you get the code from. Point is, there isn't enough proper in-game action with these event pokemon.

7) Mega Dragonite. Since this was basically the undefeatable pokemon of gen 1 (not counting legendaries) since it could take ice beam and blizzard well and the only dragon type attack - dragon rage - was pretty much pathetic, it should gain recognition in the form of a mega evolution - maybe seen in a "superboss" battle against lance in the game itself.

Return to “Pokemon Gossip”