forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

southern Kalos pokemon leak

This is the place to talk about Pokemon Rumors, Gossip, and anything that is unconfirmed about the Pokemon universe.
Ralloen
IGN: Ralloen
3969-7796-6811
3DS Friend Code

Re: southern Kalos pokemon leak

Postby Ralloen » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:42 pm

Nooga wrote:It's convenient timing for me - both my gift-receiving are later in the year (birthday being in September). Hence I HATE it when games I want come out early in the year haha. I very rarely buy games with my own money.

Well, with my games it tends to sometimes be an even split but mostly I get games for birthday and christmas, but at times I get them with the money I get at birthdays and chrstmases. An example of how long I've waited to get a game that had been circulating around a lot. I got SSB for the 3DS around june last year. I've learnt that with games such as the ones that will eventually come out under the eye of game freak, patience can be the best tool in your arsenal - I mean, we waited for the generations so far, hopefully it will not be too late into the second half of this year that it comes out,

kittyfoxe
IGN: Kishibe
4699-6451-8865
3DS Friend Code

Postby kittyfoxe » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:22 pm

A little disappointed that it tunred out to be fake, but nonetheless I'm sure we'll get a poison/fairy type eventually.
ImageImage

kelv
IGN: Kelvin
1349-6474-1549
3DS Friend Code

Postby kelv » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:41 am

kittyfoxe wrote:A little disappointed that it tunred out to be fake, but nonetheless I'm sure we'll get a poison/fairy type eventually.

Probably. Nintendo keeps creating pokeon with new type combinations in every gen

cgilbert
IGN: Chris
3067-6077-3865
3DS Friend Code

Postby cgilbert » Sun May 08, 2016 11:59 am

it would make sense though since we didn't get THAT many Pokemon compared to previous years

Return to “Pokemon Gossip”