forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Pokemon X and Y ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

Discuss anything related to Pokemon X & Y.
User avatar
Nooga
Head Moderator
IGN: Nic
1177-6927-8137
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2951
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: Pokemon X and Y ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

Postby Nooga » Sun May 04, 2014 2:30 pm



HeroBlade321 wrote:

Hey everyone. I've been having troubles sending a Blaziken through the pokemon bank. I want it to have the DW HA but i don't think it can be shiny (correct me if i'm wrong). I want it to know Flare blitz, brave bird, highjump kick, and swords dance, which shouldn't be a problem. I want it to be a physical sweeper, and in the memo I put in caught in entree forest, dream ball. Can it have pokerus and be shiny?  




It cannot be shiny, but it can have pokerus.
oX5T3cn.png

User avatar
HeroBlade321
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:54 pm

Re: Pokemon X and Y ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

Postby HeroBlade321 » Sun May 04, 2014 7:46 pm

Ok thanks Nooga. But for some reason, I'm still having problems. 1. Are any of the moves above egg moves? 2. Can I have egg moves when it has hidden ability speed boost (DW)?  3. Do I need to have it in the dream ball if it is caught at Entree forest? 

User avatar
FlameSpeedster
Moderator
IGN: Kyle
0834-2271-2656
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2537
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:08 pm
Contact:

Re: Pokemon X and Y ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

Postby FlameSpeedster » Sun May 04, 2014 8:09 pm



HeroBlade321 wrote:

Ok thanks Nooga. But for some reason, I'm still having problems. 1. Are any of the moves above egg moves? 2. Can I have egg moves when it has hidden ability speed boost (DW)?  3. Do I need to have it in the dream ball if it is caught at Entree forest? 




You know you can check yourself if they're egg moves (They're not). It has to be in a Dream Ball if caught at Entree Forest.
Leader of the Community Moderators
Image
Thanks to SgtGuava for the signature!

User avatar
Nooga
Head Moderator
IGN: Nic
1177-6927-8137
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2951
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: Pokemon X and Y ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

Postby Nooga » Mon May 05, 2014 2:26 pm



FlameSpeedster wrote:



HeroBlade321 wrote:

Ok thanks Nooga. But for some reason, I'm still having problems. 1. Are any of the moves above egg moves? 2. Can I have egg moves when it has hidden ability speed boost (DW)?  3. Do I need to have it in the dream ball if it is caught at Entree forest? 



You know you can check yourself if they're egg moves (They're not). It has to be in a Dream Ball if caught at Entree Forest.




That's funny, I've gotten HA infernape and piplup through bank as caught from entree but in normal balls. Mind you this was the app, which seems to have less legality issues for some reason
oX5T3cn.png

User avatar
phantom911
Head Moderator
4785-5938-1345
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2716
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:26 pm

Re: Pokemon X and Y ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

Postby phantom911 » Mon May 05, 2014 4:46 pm

entree forest pokemon can be caught in any ball but the 3ds app, the app that gives you the therien forms can only be caught in dream balls

User avatar
Essayons

Re: Pokemon X and Y ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

Postby Essayons » Tue May 06, 2014 8:32 am

So i just go this app the other day and it works great. i have the pokemon i need to transfer to Y in my black 2 pc box but every time i open up the pokebank with back 2 cartridge in my 3ds it doesnt do anything. help please.

User avatar
Nooga
Head Moderator
IGN: Nic
1177-6927-8137
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2951
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: Pokemon X and Y ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

Postby Nooga » Tue May 06, 2014 10:12 pm



Essayons wrote:

So i just go this app the other day and it works great. i have the pokemon i need to transfer to Y in my black 2 pc box but every time i open up the pokebank with back 2 cartridge in my 3ds it doesnt do anything. help please.




Open bank with your X or Y cart first, so you can get PokeTransporter. THEN use the black 2 cartridge and open transporter to transfer your mons
oX5T3cn.png

User avatar
LOLLY POP

Re: Pokemon X and Y ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

Postby LOLLY POP » Fri May 09, 2014 12:36 pm


rogerIN COME I N G MESSAGE 2 KITTY 311


       H I KITTY, LEGEND ARIES THAT ARE NOT COMPATIBLE ON GLOBAL LINK TRADE DO NOT WORK ON POKE BANK OR TANSFER ...?

                             


                                        ~LOLLY POPnyancat




User avatar
Rustyshackelz
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:08 pm

Re: Pokemon X and Y ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

Postby Rustyshackelz » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:02 pm

Does anybody know if the pokemon from an unlocked copy of black 2( from this site) will pass through pokemon bank?

User avatar
mrjose342
IGN: Kiru
5215-0557-1407
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 901
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:42 am

Re: Pokemon X and Y ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

Postby mrjose342 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:51 pm

Rustyshackelz wrote:
Does anybody know if the pokemon from an unlocked copy of black 2( from this site) will pass through pokemon bank?

Some/most should, but not all of them are legit. So you kinda have to configure those. Just use the new pokeditor's legality check to see if the Pokemon is legit
0576 - 4380 - 7373 Joseph
5215 - 0557 - 1407 Dev
QAkxqKt.gif


Return to “Pokemon X & Y”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests