forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

So the app's been taken down?

Old topics that are usually dead, but you can bring them back to life if you want.
User avatar
mayoouran2001
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2672
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 pm

So the app's been taken down?

Postby mayoouran2001 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:36 am

The Pokedit app has been taken down from the App Store. I understand that there is not much use to it now, the GTS has shut down. But I thought ya would leave it for IDK!

User avatar
Cake
Overlord
IGN: Cake
4742-9064-4641
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 4030
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:23 am
Contact:

Re: So the app's been taken down?

Postby Cake » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:01 pm

I could put it back in the store. I feel a little bad have it up for sale when it doesn't work though. I might re-add it, but I can't make the price free because if we do end up adding new support then we need to make a little bit of money from it.



I was considering making a PokEdit App forum or something to replace the Pokemon editor as a temporary place holder.

User avatar
domocoNT1
Moderator
IGN: Doco
0447-8745-3584
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 611
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:56 pm

Re: So the app's been taken down?

Postby domocoNT1 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:00 pm



Cake wrote:

I could put it back in the store. I feel a little bad have it up for sale when it doesn't work though. I might re-add it, but I can't make the price free because if we do end up adding new support then we need to make a little bit of money from it.


I was considering making a PokEdit App forum or something to replace the Pokemon editor as a temporary place holder.




Forgive me for posting on an old post, but I dont think you should put it back up. There wasn't much traffic for this app, considering it was way before its time (trading on same network) and it had average reviews. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS ALL ABOUT X AND Y SUPPORT.
Image
doco and asuna, oneesan and oniisan forever

User avatar
FlameSpeedster
Moderator
IGN: Kyle
0834-2271-2656
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2535
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:08 pm
Contact:

Re: So the app's been taken down?

Postby FlameSpeedster » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:22 pm



domocoNT1 wrote:



Cake wrote:

I could put it back in the store. I feel a little bad have it up for sale when it doesn't work though. I might re-add it, but I can't make the price free because if we do end up adding new support then we need to make a little bit of money from it.


I was considering making a PokEdit App forum or something to replace the Pokemon editor as a temporary place holder.



Forgive me for posting on an old post, but I dont think you should put it back up. There wasn't much traffic for this app, considering it was way before its time (trading on same network) and it had average reviews. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS ALL ABOUT X AND Y SUPPORT.




I noticed that too...
Leader of the Community Moderators
Image
Thanks to SgtGuava for the signature!

User avatar
mayoouran2001
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2672
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 pm

Re: So the app's been taken down?

Postby mayoouran2001 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:10 pm



FlameSpeedster wrote:



domocoNT1 wrote:



Cake wrote:

I could put it back in the store. I feel a little bad have it up for sale when it doesn't work though. I might re-add it, but I can't make the price free because if we do end up adding new support then we need to make a little bit of money from it.


I was considering making a PokEdit App forum or something to replace the Pokemon editor as a temporary place holder.



Forgive me for posting on an old post, but I dont think you should put it back up. There wasn't much traffic for this app, considering it was way before its time (trading on same network) and it had average reviews. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS ALL ABOUT X AND Y SUPPORT.



I noticed that too...






Almost every single one.....


Return to “Archives”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests