forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Malus Club (New and Revamped!)

Old topics that are usually dead, but you can bring them back to life if you want.
superus_malum11
IGN: Exsanguine
4141-3491-2984
3DS Friend Code

Re: Malus Club (New and Revamped!)

Postby superus_malum11 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:58 am

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

I want to join, but I am peaceful.

*slams head on desk* This club is about war. there would be no point for you in joining. Go look at the requirement on the first post while I put a saying in my sig.

Every army battalion has that one pansy peace loving soldier who doesn't want to be there, but still wants to fight. I am that soldier.

Look i can see where your going at. the requirement states that if you just want peace without fighting, get lost. if you are willing to fight I will allow you. but you have to be willing to battle.

Read what I just wrote, and then think about what I do in battles.

okay how about this: you can be a supplier. the one who makes pokemon for the club. and you are actually being in with the war effort. sound like something you are willing to do?

You mean basically like the footlocker with all the battle supplies for battle? Sign me up.

alright you're in. but this means that anyone in the club can ask for a pokemon upon request. but I'm sure you can hadle that.
SIG IN PROGRESS

|M|
IGN: Mike
3110-5466-2984
3DS Friend Code

Postby |M| » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:05 am

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

*slams head on desk* This club is about war. there would be no point for you in joining. Go look at the requirement on the first post while I put a saying in my sig.

Every army battalion has that one pansy peace loving soldier who doesn't want to be there, but still wants to fight. I am that soldier.

Look i can see where your going at. the requirement states that if you just want peace without fighting, get lost. if you are willing to fight I will allow you. but you have to be willing to battle.

okay how about this: you can be a supplier. the one who makes pokemon for the club. and you are actually being in with the war effort. sound like something you are willing to do?

You mean basically like the footlocker with all the battle supplies for battle? Sign me up.

alright you're in. but this means that anyone in the club can ask for a pokemon upon request. but I'm sure you can hadle that.

Kalos born takes time, Generated from here takes seconds.
photo Newsig_zpsa083af8a.png

superus_malum11
4141-3491-2984
3DS Friend Code

Postby superus_malum11 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:11 am

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

I think mostly think everyone is got there own kalos born pokemon. but still, could be wrong. Anyway I'm going to update that Membership chart.
SIG IN PROGRESS

|M|
3110-5466-2984
3DS Friend Code

Postby |M| » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:12 am

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

I think mostly think everyone is got there own kalos born pokemon. but still, could be wrong. Anyway I'm going to update that Membership chart.

Where am I gonna be located?

superus_malum11
4141-3491-2984
3DS Friend Code

Postby superus_malum11 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:17 am

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

for supplying will be here. for now. but I wonder If I or a mod. could make a sub section within this thread. you know like trade and request section where as there is multiple sections in it when you click it?
SIG IN PROGRESS

|M|
3110-5466-2984
3DS Friend Code

Postby |M| » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:36 am

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

for supplying will be here. for now. but I wonder If I or a mod. could make a sub section within this thread. you know like trade and request section where as there is multiple sections in it when you click it?

I believe that it can only be done by Cake.

superus_malum11
4141-3491-2984
3DS Friend Code

Postby superus_malum11 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:37 am

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

I believe that it can only be done by Cake.

i'm not going to waste his time on something like this, he's got more important things to do. for now the members can just PM you or post on here.
SIG IN PROGRESS

superus_malum11
4141-3491-2984
3DS Friend Code

Postby superus_malum11 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:38 am

UPDATE: the membership table is updated on the first post.
SIG IN PROGRESS

|M|
3110-5466-2984
3DS Friend Code

Postby |M| » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:44 am

Got it.

mayoouran2001
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code

Postby mayoouran2001 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:11 pm

You have rejected me....let this be the start of the bloodshed.

Return to “Archives”