forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Need help getting Meloetta..

Any discussion, tips, ideas, guides or any other talk related to the new Pokemon Maker.
Go to Help Section if it's not working though.
Azyria
0791-2692-3785
3DS Friend Code

Need help getting Meloetta..

Postby Azyria » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:30 pm

Hello everybody, i do hope you all are having a great year so far, i've been apart of this site for about 2 years now and before the severs went online i forgot to make a level 100 Meloetta and a celebi. so i'm woundering if there is anybody that could make me one. it would really love it if you could.

if you are able to make me a Meloetta, i want it to be Japaneses Shiny Level 100, Close Combat, Hyper Voice, Wake Up Slap, And U-turn. if you are able to make me. you don't need to do Celebi, the one i really want is Meloetta. Thanks for the time to read this.

Azyria
I'm The Real Azyria.

Friend Code: 0791-2692-3785

XxAsunaxX
IGN: Asuna
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code

Re: Need help getting Meloetta..

Postby XxAsunaxX » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:58 am

Azyria wrote:Hello everybody, i do hope you all are having a great year so far, i've been apart of this site for about 2 years now and before the severs went online i forgot to make a level 100 Meloetta and a celebi. so i'm woundering if there is anybody that could make me one. it would really love it if you could.

if you are able to make me a Meloetta, i want it to be Japaneses Shiny Level 100, Close Combat, Hyper Voice, Wake Up Slap, And U-turn. if you are able to make me. you don't need to do Celebi, the one i really want is Meloetta. Thanks for the time to read this.

Azyria

1st Your posting this on the wrong forum, the correct one is on Laboratory>Laboratory>Requests.
2nd Read the rules before requesting.

Return to “Pokemon Maker”