forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Pokemon Maker Open Beta

Any discussion, tips, ideas, guides or any other talk related to the new Pokemon Maker.
Go to Help Section if it's not working though.
User avatar
Nooga
Head Moderator
IGN: Nic
1177-6927-8137
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2946
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: Pokemon Maker Open Beta

Postby Nooga » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:37 pm



AJRrived25 wrote:

I really need some help. I have been trying to send rotom for about 2 hours now, and still no sign of him :/ i did both the recommended solutions, my 3ds is on the same network as my computer. i entered in the correct dns, i tried using my friend code, and still no rotom! i really need some help and ill add the link to the rotom below. Thank you and plz help!




Not the right place to post this mate, but anyway, click on where it has the site's DNS, and where it has your friend code, click on the ! above it. If it comes up with a box with a "change to it" option, click it and it should work. If it doesn't, connect to pokedit's gts and try again.
oX5T3cn.png

User avatar
AJRrived25
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:15 pm

Re: Pokemon Maker Open Beta

Postby AJRrived25 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:40 pm

Thank you so much man! i finnaly got it to work

User avatar
Nooga
Head Moderator
IGN: Nic
1177-6927-8137
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2946
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: Pokemon Maker Open Beta

Postby Nooga » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:00 pm

Ditto's memo data is illegal, it can only be found at Giant Chasm in gen 5, at levels 53/55 or 63/65 in BW or 45/47 or 50/52 in BW2
oX5T3cn.png

User avatar
Kazzugin
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:33 pm

Re: Pokemon Maker Open Beta

Postby Kazzugin » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:32 pm

I am haveing problems snding pokemon and seeing the other tab. when i go to the other tab its just blank. also in the older version of the editor i cannot click any of the other tabs, why is that?

User avatar
Mackinz
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 8:28 pm

Re: Pokemon Maker Open Beta

Postby Mackinz » Thu May 01, 2014 11:58 pm

After finally figuring out and fixing what was preventing me from accessing Pokemon uploaded through PokEdit, I felt that it was appropriate that I share my experience with this Beta tool.


First and foremost, the Help section needs an urgent update. Following this posts (http://www.pokedit.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=4481&start=70#p27719) instructions, I was able to fox my issue with the PokEdit GTS. The help page has nothing on it.


Now, onto other criticisms: (I used Google Chrome)


You cannot easily access the list of Pokemon being sent to your game. In order to aaccess this list, you have to send yourself another Pokemon, and then you can manage your download queue.


Upon selection of an event Pokemon, you are immediately directed to the download queue page. In order to queue up more than one event Pokemon at a time, you have to go through a tedious process... which is further inhibited by how you cannot just.click the event page to go back to it. Would like to see a check box feature added to this page, maybe with on-hover info for the events these Pokemon come from.


When creating a Pokemon, there are issues at times where selecting another tab will show that the tab is clicked but the area where info should pop-up is left blank. In order to address this issue, you need to click on one of the other tags and then reload the tab you had tried to load previously.


Lack of a random Trainer and Secret ID generator. Minor issue as random.org is a thing, but it would be very nice to have access to this feature.


Aside from the criticism though, the tool is very well-designed and downright gorgeous to look at. Very easy to use, and very simple and straightforward! :)

User avatar
Trainer4Nicolas
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:17 pm

Re: Pokemon Maker Open Beta

Postby Trainer4Nicolas » Sat May 03, 2014 2:57 am

I cannot edit the event pokemon in Pokemon Maker. Some of the events that were in pokedit gts are not in pokemon maker.

User avatar
♦Greninja♦
IGN: Seth
0361-8368-0817
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:38 pm

Re: Pokemon Maker Open Beta

Postby ♦Greninja♦ » Fri May 09, 2014 5:33 am



Trainer4Nicolas wrote:

I cannot edit the event pokemon in Pokemon Maker. Some of the events that were in pokedit gts are not in pokemon maker.




If you edit an event it is not considered an event anymore. Just look up it's info and make it from scratch, it doesn't take long, and don't edit too much or it won't pass. 

User avatar
♦Greninja♦
IGN: Seth
0361-8368-0817
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:38 pm

Re: Pokemon Maker Open Beta

Postby ♦Greninja♦ » Fri May 09, 2014 5:35 am

Hey Cake there's one thing I noticed in this beta is that some legal moves for the pokemon don't show up at all, like extremespeed for deoxys, even if I set it to speed forme (even though you don't have to I don't think)


EDIT: Oh and also when you change the forme the stats don't change, it all stays at the normal deoxys's stats. I think this happens with shaymin and any other forme like that as well.

User avatar
Nooga
Head Moderator
IGN: Nic
1177-6927-8137
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2946
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: Pokemon Maker Open Beta

Postby Nooga » Fri May 09, 2014 4:36 pm



♦Greninja♦ wrote:

Hey Cake there's one thing I noticed in this beta is that some legal moves for the pokemon don't show up at all, like extremespeed for deoxys, even if I set it to speed forme (even though you don't have to I don't think)


EDIT: Oh and also when you change the forme the stats don't change, it all stays at the normal deoxys's stats. I think this happens with shaymin and any other forme like that as well.




The stat change thing's normal, still a bug from the last edior, but they'll be as they should be when in the game
oX5T3cn.png

User avatar
♦Greninja♦
IGN: Seth
0361-8368-0817
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:38 pm

Re: Pokemon Maker Open Beta

Postby ♦Greninja♦ » Sat May 10, 2014 7:01 pm



Nooga wrote:



♦Greninja♦ wrote:

Hey Cake there's one thing I noticed in this beta is that some legal moves for the pokemon don't show up at all, like extremespeed for deoxys, even if I set it to speed forme (even though you don't have to I don't think)


EDIT: Oh and also when you change the forme the stats don't change, it all stays at the normal deoxys's stats. I think this happens with shaymin and any other forme like that as well.



The stat change thing's normal, still a bug from the last edior, but they'll be as they should be when in the game




Yeah I know but sometimes it's really confusing >.< I usually like to experiment with the stats and such to see what I want


Return to “Pokemon Maker”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest