forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Ducha Wyspa

This is the place for all clubs and club talk.

Best Stage 2 Ghose Pokemon

Poll ended at Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:31 am

Gengar
4
57%
Dusknoir
3
43%
Chandelure
0
No votes
Aegislash
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 7

User avatar
Miltank244
IGN: Saturnz
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 4885
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:39 am
Contact:

Ducha Wyspa

Postby Miltank244 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:47 am

Welcome, everyone, to Ducha Wyspa!


In this club, I will come up with different polls based around Pokemon, such as Legendaries, Gen I Fire types, etc. 


I will change the poll every 3 days or so, and I will keep a record of all of the winners on this post. You don't need to apply to join, you just need to vote in a poll. Also, I will NOT be getting this club involved in any wars.


Enjoy!


NOTE: Ducha Wyspa is Ghost Island in Polish. No, I did not use Google Translate. I borrowed a Polish dictionary from a library. 



WINNERS:





STAGE 2 GHOST POKÉMON: #094 Gengar
Last edited by Miltank244 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image

User avatar
mayoouran2001
IGN: Nathan
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2672
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Ducha Wyspa

Postby mayoouran2001 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:47 am

No war :( Oh well.

User avatar
Miltank244
IGN: Saturnz
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 4885
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:39 am
Contact:

Re: Ducha Wyspa

Postby Miltank244 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:52 am



mayoouran2001 wrote:

No war :( Oh well.




How do I make a poll? It won't let me :-/
Image

User avatar
|M|
IGN: Mike
3110-5466-2984
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 1837
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Ducha Wyspa

Postby |M| » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:05 am



Miltank244 wrote:

Welcome, everyone, to Ducha Wyspa!


In this club, I will come up with different polls based around Pokemon, such as Legendaries, Gen I Fire types, etc. 


I will change the poll every 3 days or so, and I will keep a record of all of the winners on this post. You don't need to apply to join, you just need to vote in a poll. Also, I will NOT be getting this club involved in any wars.


Enjoy!


NOTE: Ducha Wyspa is Ghost Island in Polish. No, I did not use Google Translate. I borrowed a Polish dictionary from a library. 




It actually means (Literal translation that makes sense) Ghost World or Afterlife. Just pointing that out.
photo Newsig_zpsa083af8a.png

User avatar
Miltank244
IGN: Saturnz
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 4885
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:39 am
Contact:

Re: Ducha Wyspa

Postby Miltank244 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:41 am



|M| wrote:



Miltank244 wrote:

Welcome, everyone, to Ducha Wyspa!


In this club, I will come up with different polls based around Pokemon, such as Legendaries, Gen I Fire types, etc. 


I will change the poll every 3 days or so, and I will keep a record of all of the winners on this post. You don't need to apply to join, you just need to vote in a poll. Also, I will NOT be getting this club involved in any wars.


Enjoy!


NOTE: Ducha Wyspa is Ghost Island in Polish. No, I did not use Google Translate. I borrowed a Polish dictionary from a library. 



It actually means (Literal translation that makes sense) Ghost World or Afterlife. Just pointing that out.




-_- Thanks. *sarcasm*
Image

User avatar
mayoouran2001
IGN: Nathan
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2672
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Ducha Wyspa

Postby mayoouran2001 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:59 pm



Miltank244 wrote:



mayoouran2001 wrote:

No war :( Oh well.



How do I make a poll? It won't let me :-/






Go on Poll creation, when you are editing your main post. It can be that only mods can do that, and if it's, I will edit it for you.

User avatar
mayoouran2001
IGN: Nathan
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2672
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Ducha Wyspa

Postby mayoouran2001 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:03 pm

DUE TO DEMAND- WAR HAS BEEN BANNED.

User avatar
Miltank244
IGN: Saturnz
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 4885
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:39 am
Contact:

Re: Ducha Wyspa

Postby Miltank244 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:44 pm



mayoouran2001 wrote:

DUE TO DEMAND- WAR HAS BEEN BANNED.




You posted that on the warless club XD But anyway, I'll PM you the details of the poll soon.
Image

User avatar
mayoouran2001
IGN: Nathan
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2672
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Ducha Wyspa

Postby mayoouran2001 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:58 am

You need help with the polls?

User avatar
phantom912
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:13 pm

Re: Ducha Wyspa

Postby phantom912 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:01 am

This sounds like an awesome club!
I am the phantom. Leave me alone or I shall curse you for life.


Return to “Clubs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests