forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

DUCH MOSTEK - DEAD

This is the place for all clubs and club talk.
User avatar
mayoouran2001
IGN: Nathan
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2672
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Team Spectra

Postby mayoouran2001 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:48 pm

Battle in showdown Superus.

User avatar
Miltank244
IGN: Saturnz
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 4885
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:39 am
Contact:

Re: Team Spectra

Postby Miltank244 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:48 pm



mayoouran2001 wrote:



superus_malum11 wrote:



mayoouran2001 wrote:



Miltank244 wrote:



superus_malum11 wrote:



mayoouran2001 wrote:

OK, I am disbanding this club because it is my rival, as I am fighting against this, not for this,



your choice. though miltank isn't going to be happy.



No, I'm not. This is the longest standing club, it just got updated and then you took it and you're threatening to disband it. If you do, I'll just make it again. I have the original post saved on my computer, and I have no club at the moment. Consider this.



My poor gengarz....it was a joke, but I told you about how you cannot create so much clubs.



which is?



Everyone is restricted to 1 club, and 2 at max.



I don't have any clubs >:(
Image

User avatar
mayoouran2001
IGN: Nathan
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2672
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Team Spectra

Postby mayoouran2001 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:50 pm

Miltank244 wrote:


mayoouran2001 wrote:



superus_malum11 wrote:



mayoouran2001 wrote:



Miltank244 wrote:



superus_malum11 wrote:



mayoouran2001 wrote:

OK, I am disbanding this club because it is my rival, as I am fighting against this, not for this,



your choice. though miltank isn't going to be happy.



No, I'm not. This is the longest standing club, it just got updated and then you took it and you're threatening to disband it. If you do, I'll just make it again. I have the original post saved on my computer, and I have no club at the moment. Consider this.



My poor gengarz....it was a joke, but I told you about how you cannot create so much clubs.



which is?



Everyone is restricted to 1 club, and 2 at max.



I don't have any clubs >:(


You can create another one.

User avatar
mayoouran2001
IGN: Nathan
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2672
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Team Spectra

Postby mayoouran2001 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:20 pm

I hope you realise (Miltank, Superus) that you are my enemy. But I would like you guys to help me recruit more members. And Miltank, this club is yours in a few days, becuz I thought overnight, and felt really bad for those gengarz with you :( I just wanna have this until I defeat all of ya >:)

User avatar
Miltank244
IGN: Saturnz
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 4885
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:39 am
Contact:

Re: Team Spectra

Postby Miltank244 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:23 pm



mayoouran2001 wrote:

I hope you realise (Miltank, Superus) that you are my enemy. But I would like you guys to help me recruit more members. And Miltank, this club is yours in a few days, becuz I thought overnight, and felt really bad for those gengarz with you :( I just wanna have this until I defeat all of ya >:)




Ok, but you need to recruit a commander for sages. I'm above members and Zach is above Scientists. You're the boss. We don't recruit commanders, you do. 


Also, thanks for saying that you'll give it back :)
Image

User avatar
mayoouran2001
IGN: Nathan
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2672
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Team Spectra

Postby mayoouran2001 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:38 pm



Miltank244 wrote:



mayoouran2001 wrote:

I hope you realise (Miltank, Superus) that you are my enemy. But I would like you guys to help me recruit more members. And Miltank, this club is yours in a few days, becuz I thought overnight, and felt really bad for those gengarz with you :( I just wanna have this until I defeat all of ya >:)



Ok, but you need to recruit a commander for sages. I'm above members and Zach is above Scientists. You're the boss. We don't recruit commanders, you do. 


Also, thanks for saying that you'll give it back :)






It's not like I feel sorry for you! I feel sorry for Gengars, I mean, they almost lost someone they loved :( What a sad story :(

User avatar
Miltank244
IGN: Saturnz
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 4885
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:39 am
Contact:

Re: Team Spectra

Postby Miltank244 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:41 pm



mayoouran2001 wrote:



Miltank244 wrote:



mayoouran2001 wrote:

I hope you realise (Miltank, Superus) that you are my enemy. But I would like you guys to help me recruit more members. And Miltank, this club is yours in a few days, becuz I thought overnight, and felt really bad for those gengarz with you :( I just wanna have this until I defeat all of ya >:)



Ok, but you need to recruit a commander for sages. I'm above members and Zach is above Scientists. You're the boss. We don't recruit commanders, you do. 


Also, thanks for saying that you'll give it back :)



It's not like I feel sorry for you! I feel sorry for Gengars, I mean, they almost lost someone they loved :( What a sad story :(




You                                                                                  Me
Image

User avatar
mayoouran2001
IGN: Nathan
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2672
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Team Spectra

Postby mayoouran2001 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:42 pm



Miltank244 wrote:



mayoouran2001 wrote:



Miltank244 wrote:



mayoouran2001 wrote:

I hope you realise (Miltank, Superus) that you are my enemy. But I would like you guys to help me recruit more members. And Miltank, this club is yours in a few days, becuz I thought overnight, and felt really bad for those gengarz with you :( I just wanna have this until I defeat all of ya >:)



Ok, but you need to recruit a commander for sages. I'm above members and Zach is above Scientists. You're the boss. We don't recruit commanders, you do. 


Also, thanks for saying that you'll give it back :)



It's not like I feel sorry for you! I feel sorry for Gengars, I mean, they almost lost someone they loved :( What a sad story :(



You                                                                                  Me






Sorry, I do sound selfish..

User avatar
mayoouran2001
IGN: Nathan
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2672
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Team Spectra

Postby mayoouran2001 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:05 pm

DUE TO DEMAND- WAR HAS BEEN BANNED.

User avatar
Miltank244
IGN: Saturnz
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 4885
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:39 am
Contact:

Re: Team Spectra - UNDER CONSTRUCTION - NOW CALLED DUCH MOST

Postby Miltank244 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:43 pm

ATTENTION - READ THE TITLE
Image


Return to “Clubs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest