forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Porygon/-2/-Z club(against gengar club)

This is the place for all clubs and club talk.
User avatar
mayoouran2001
IGN: Nathan
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2672
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Porygon/-2/-Z club(against gengar club)

Postby mayoouran2001 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:42 am



XYZ wrote:

If the pokedit act will grow i will create another club 






Crawdaunt Club?

User avatar
XYZ
3969-5440-0206
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2090
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:47 am

Re: Porygon/-2/-Z club(against gengar club)

Postby XYZ » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:45 am



mayoouran2001 wrote:



XYZ wrote:

If the pokedit act will grow i will create another club 



Crawdaunt Club?




yup
Smth is supposed to be written here

User avatar
mayoouran2001
IGN: Nathan
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2672
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Porygon/-2/-Z club(against gengar club)

Postby mayoouran2001 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:56 am

XYZ wrote:


mayoouran2001 wrote:



XYZ wrote:

If the pokedit act will grow i will create another club 



Crawdaunt Club?




yup


Really obvious that you will bring a Crawdaunt club as you are obsessed with them.

User avatar
XYZ
3969-5440-0206
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2090
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:47 am

Re: Porygon/-2/-Z club(against gengar club)

Postby XYZ » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:50 am



mayoouran2001 wrote:



XYZ wrote:



mayoouran2001 wrote:



XYZ wrote:

If the pokedit act will grow i will create another club 



Crawdaunt Club?



yup



Really obvious that you will bring a Crawdaunt club as you are obsessed with them.




i will also anounce my move set for crawdaunt

Dragon dance

crabhammer

aqua jet

knock off
Smth is supposed to be written here

User avatar
XYZ
3969-5440-0206
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2090
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:47 am

Re: Porygon/-2/-Z club(against gengar club)

Postby XYZ » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:09 am

i coment on this club

seems it the most watched and replied but its on tie with gengar 
Smth is supposed to be written here

User avatar
mayoouran2001
IGN: Nathan
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2672
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Porygon/-2/-Z club(against gengar club)

Postby mayoouran2001 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:45 pm

XYZ wrote:


mayoouran2001 wrote:



XYZ wrote:



mayoouran2001 wrote:



XYZ wrote:

If the pokedit act will grow i will create another club 



Crawdaunt Club?



yup



Really obvious that you will bring a Crawdaunt club as you are obsessed with them.




i will also anounce my move set for crawdaunt

Dragon dance

crabhammer

aqua jet

knock off


I knew that ages ago.

User avatar
XYZ
3969-5440-0206
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2090
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:47 am

Re: Porygon/-2/-Z club(against gengar club)

Postby XYZ » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:54 am

mayoouran2001 wrote:
XYZ wrote:


mayoouran2001 wrote:



XYZ wrote:



mayoouran2001 wrote:



XYZ wrote:

If the pokedit act will grow i will create another club 



Crawdaunt Club?



yup



Really obvious that you will bring a Crawdaunt club as you are obsessed with them.




i will also anounce my move set for crawdaunt

Dragon dance

crabhammer

aqua jet

knock off


I knew that ages ago.
Miltank,who is watching right now this topic maybe don't know it
Smth is supposed to be written here

User avatar
Miltank244
IGN: Saturnz
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 4885
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:39 am
Contact:

Re: Porygon/-2/-Z club(against gengar club)

Postby Miltank244 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:06 am



XYZ wrote:



mayoouran2001 wrote:



XYZ wrote:



mayoouran2001 wrote:



XYZ wrote:



mayoouran2001 wrote:



XYZ wrote:

If the pokedit act will grow i will create another club 



Crawdaunt Club?



yup



Really obvious that you will bring a Crawdaunt club as you are obsessed with them.



i will also anounce my move set for crawdaunt

Dragon dance

crabhammer

aqua jet

knock off



I knew that ages ago.



Miltank,who is watching right now this topic maybe don't know it




I didn't. I don't care either ;)
Image

User avatar
mayoouran2001
IGN: Nathan
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2672
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Porygon/-2/-Z club(against gengar club)

Postby mayoouran2001 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:29 pm



Miltank244 wrote:



XYZ wrote:



mayoouran2001 wrote:



XYZ wrote:



mayoouran2001 wrote:



XYZ wrote:



mayoouran2001 wrote:



XYZ wrote:

If the pokedit act will grow i will create another club 



Crawdaunt Club?



yup



Really obvious that you will bring a Crawdaunt club as you are obsessed with them.



i will also anounce my move set for crawdaunt

Dragon dance

crabhammer

aqua jet

knock off



I knew that ages ago.



Miltank,who is watching right now this topic maybe don't know it



I didn't. I don't care either ;)






Because 2 Mach Punches OHKO Crawdaunt.

User avatar
XYZ
3969-5440-0206
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2090
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:47 am

Re: Porygon/-2/-Z club(against gengar club)

Postby XYZ » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:08 am

Anyway let's get back to porygons.Listen what I say when my porygon Z OHKOs with hyper beam:It's this powerful that it cut you in 2 pieces,this is PORYGOOOOOOOON!!!!,you are dead but you don't know it
Smth is supposed to be written here


Return to “Clubs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest