forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

NINETAILS CLUB

This is the place for all clubs and club talk.
User avatar
mayoouran2001
IGN: Nathan
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2672
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 pm
Contact:

Re: NINETAILS CLUB

Postby mayoouran2001 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:57 am



phantom912 wrote:

It doesn't matter about this spam. Tell Mayo and he will delete all the unneccesary messages.






I can.

User avatar
scaletvulpix
Posts: 612
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:53 am

Re: NINETAILS CLUB

Postby scaletvulpix » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:12 am



mayoouran2001 wrote:



phantom912 wrote:

It doesn't matter about this spam. Tell Mayo and he will delete all the unneccesary messages.



I can.




then all the arguments can go
IGN melody FC: 2380 4271 4711 Image

User avatar
FlameSpeedster
Moderator
IGN: Kyle
0834-2271-2656
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2535
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:08 pm
Contact:

Re: NINETAILS CLUB

Postby FlameSpeedster » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:12 pm



scaletvulpix wrote:



mayoouran2001 wrote:



phantom912 wrote:

It doesn't matter about this spam. Tell Mayo and he will delete all the unneccesary messages.



I can.



then all the arguments can go




That's a lot of work to do then...
Leader of the Community Moderators
Image
Thanks to SgtGuava for the signature!

User avatar
mayoouran2001
IGN: Nathan
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2672
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 pm
Contact:

Re: NINETAILS CLUB

Postby mayoouran2001 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:05 pm

DUE TO DEMAND- WAR HAS BEEN BANNED.

User avatar
scaletvulpix
Posts: 612
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:53 am

Re: NINETAILS CLUB

Postby scaletvulpix » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:37 am



mayoouran2001 wrote:

DUE TO DEMAND- WAR HAS BEEN BANNED.




lol >-<
IGN melody FC: 2380 4271 4711 Image

User avatar
XYZ
3969-5440-0206
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2090
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:47 am

Re: NINETAILS CLUB

Postby XYZ » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:10 am



scaletvulpix wrote:



mayoouran2001 wrote:

DUE TO DEMAND- WAR HAS BEEN BANNED.



lol >-<




do you find anything funny?
Smth is supposed to be written here

User avatar
phantom912
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:13 pm

Re: NINETAILS CLUB

Postby phantom912 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:05 am

I don't think another club should be created. I think a mod should move the posts from there to here.
I am the phantom. Leave me alone or I shall curse you for life.

User avatar
scaletvulpix
Posts: 612
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:53 am

Re: NINETAILS CLUB

Postby scaletvulpix » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:34 am



XYZ wrote:



scaletvulpix wrote:



mayoouran2001 wrote:

DUE TO DEMAND- WAR HAS BEEN BANNED.



lol >-<



do you find anything funny?




the fact its in all caps 
IGN melody FC: 2380 4271 4711 Image

User avatar
Miltank244
IGN: Saturnz
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 4885
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:39 am
Contact:

Re: NINETAILS CLUB

Postby Miltank244 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:09 am

scaletvulpix wrote:


XYZ wrote:



scaletvulpix wrote:



mayoouran2001 wrote:

DUE TO DEMAND- WAR HAS BEEN BANNED.



lol >-<



do you find anything funny?




the fact its in all caps 


Why do the Pokés in your sig all have holes in them?
Image

User avatar
scaletvulpix
Posts: 612
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:53 am

Re: NINETAILS CLUB

Postby scaletvulpix » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:45 am



Miltank244 wrote:



scaletvulpix wrote:



XYZ wrote:



scaletvulpix wrote:



mayoouran2001 wrote:

DUE TO DEMAND- WAR HAS BEEN BANNED.



lol >-<



do you find anything funny?



the fact its in all caps 



Why do the Pokés in your sig all have holes in them?




the background went through the white parts
IGN melody FC: 2380 4271 4711 Image


Return to “Clubs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests