forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Charizard Club! Otakus Welcome!

This is the place for all clubs and club talk.
Miltank244
IGN: Saturnz
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code

Re: Charizard Club! Otakus Welcome!

Postby Miltank244 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:45 am

SpawnMoreOverlords wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

Grim_Reaper300 wrote:

phantom912 wrote:

What would be the best moveset for Charizard Y? Y? XD!

Flamethrower, Solarbeam, Air Slash, Focus Blast/Dragon Pulse

Heat Wave instead of Flamethrower. Heat Wave has more power and also hits all opponents on doubles, so generally more useful. But its accuracy is a teensy bit lower than Flamethrower, and I get really mad when Heat Waves miss on Online Battles, XD!

Yup, in Gen VI they nerfed Flamethrower by 5 damage; that was a seemingly miniscule change, but if that's the mentality then you can think about it this way: If 5 damage isn't that much, then 95 damage isn't that much lower than 100 damage. Not to mention Flamethrower has more PP and greater accuracy; a a difference of 5 accuracy is more than a difference of 5 damage IMO. Lol I sound like my sister... But your Charizard's moveset would vary depending on the role you want it to play, wouldn't it? And I'm surprised you're asking, you're the one that usually likes to help people out with this kind of stuff...

Reply 100 :] But anyway, accuracy > power...

SpawnMoreOverlords

Postby SpawnMoreOverlords » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:39 am

Miltank244 wrote:

Yup, in Gen VI they nerfed Flamethrower by 5 damage; that was a seemingly miniscule change, but if that's the mentality then you can think about it this way: If 5 damage isn't that much, then 95 damage isn't that much lower than 100 damage. Not to mention Flamethrower has more PP and greater accuracy; a a difference of 5 accuracy is more than a difference of 5 damage IMO. Lol I sound like my sister... But your Charizard's moveset would vary depending on the role you want it to play, wouldn't it? And I'm surprised you're asking, you're the one that usually likes to help people out with this kind of stuff...

Yup. Why does nobody use Inferno or Zap Cannon? Same reason. The only reason people use Focus Blast is because Aura Sphere is so uncommon among Pok'e Mon, and Focus Blast is often the only option for some Pok'e Mon as a coverage move.
photo SwarmHost_zpsf657e6ea.png

Miltank244
IGN: Saturnz
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code

Postby Miltank244 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:00 pm

Miltank244 wrote:

Yup. Why does nobody use Inferno or Zap Cannon? Same reason. The only reason people use Focus Blast is because Aura Sphere is so uncommon among Pok'e Mon, and Focus Blast is often the only option for some Pok'e Mon as a coverage move.

Yep. It's the only option in that situation.

mayoouran2001
IGN: Nathan
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code

Postby mayoouran2001 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:04 pm

mayoouran2001 wrote:

Grim_Reaper300 wrote:

phantom912 wrote:

What would be the best moveset for Charizard Y? Y? XD!

Flamethrower, Solarbeam, Air Slash, Focus Blast/Dragon Pulse

Heat Wave instead of Flamethrower. Heat Wave has more power and also hits all opponents on doubles, so generally more useful. But its accuracy is a teensy bit lower than Flamethrower, and I get really mad when Heat Waves miss on Online Battles, XD!

Even I need help sometimes!

Return to “Clubs”