forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

A guide before making clubs. Wars are back.

This is the place for all clubs and club talk.

Do you want war teams?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:09 am

Yes
67%
No
33%
Wut?
No votes

Total votes: 6

superus_malum11
IGN: Exsanguine
4141-3491-2984
3DS Friend Code

Re: A guide before making clubs. Wars are banned.

Postby superus_malum11 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:37 pm

mayoouran2001 wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

Do any of you honestly want war?

I shut down my club because the war was banned. if it is the wish of the people to stop the war then so be it, I'll agree with them.

That's why. I don't want the Malus Club to be dead. The reason I banned it was cause too many people whined about it, and people were requesting not to participate and things like that. I will bring war back, but it seems that you wanna kill the Malus Club.

didn't I PM you the reasons why I'm trying to kill my club? If you can't, I'll post it here.
SIG IN PROGRESS

mayoouran2001
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code

Postby mayoouran2001 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:39 pm

superus_malum11 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

I shut down my club because the war was banned. if it is the wish of the people to stop the war then so be it, I'll agree with them.

That's why. I don't want the Malus Club to be dead. The reason I banned it was cause too many people whined about it, and people were requesting not to participate and things like that. I will bring war back, but it seems that you wanna kill the Malus Club.

didn't I PM you the reasons why I'm trying to kill my club? If you can't, I'll post it here.

But the sole purpose of was to battle wasn't it? The low traffic is kinda a problem, but is anyone leaving? No.

superus_malum11
4141-3491-2984
3DS Friend Code

Postby superus_malum11 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:43 pm

mayoouran2001 wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

But the sole purpose of was to battle wasn't it? The low traffic is kinda a problem, but is anyone leaving? No.

most of it just laid down to bickering and fighting in that club. not pokemon fighting, no it was flame wars that was in there. (just realized some irony in that.) besides I got one last idea for a club anyway's.
SIG IN PROGRESS

mayoouran2001
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code

Postby mayoouran2001 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:55 pm

superus_malum11 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

most of it just laid down to bickering and fighting in that club. not pokemon fighting, no it was flame wars that was in there. (just realized some irony in that.) besides I got one last idea for a club anyway's.

You want me to delete the flame war spam?

superus_malum11
4141-3491-2984
3DS Friend Code

Postby superus_malum11 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:59 pm

mayoouran2001 wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

that wouldn't do any good. mostly because of less traffic and purpose of the club died.

Look let me put this in clear. understandable, words: I STABBED MY CLUB THROUGH IT'S HEART. IT'S DEAD.
SIG IN PROGRESS

mayoouran2001
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code

Postby mayoouran2001 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:59 am

superus_malum11 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

that wouldn't do any good. mostly because of less traffic and purpose of the club died.

Look let me put this in clear. understandable, words: I STABBED MY CLUB THROUGH IT'S HEART. IT'S DEAD.

And I revived it...

phantom912

Postby phantom912 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:01 am

Do you guys really hate war :(
I am the phantom. Leave me alone or I shall curse you for life.

superus_malum11
4141-3491-2984
3DS Friend Code

Postby superus_malum11 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:22 am

mayoouran2001 wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

And I revived it...

so you have time and again ignored me when I said I killed my club and you are ignoring me when I said lock it. why must you persist?
SIG IN PROGRESS

mayoouran2001
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code

Postby mayoouran2001 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:16 am

superus_malum11 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

And I revived it...

so you have time and again ignored me when I said I killed my club and you are ignoring me when I said lock it. why must you persist?

I need your help reviving it. Please.

mayoouran2001
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code

Re: A guide before making clubs. Wars are back.

Postby mayoouran2001 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:59 pm

Updated First and Second Post. Club Wars are back, but will be cancelled forever if something stupid happens again. This time, the rules are a bit more fair, as Superus himself checked it.

Return to “Clubs”