forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Super Secret Bases QR Code Sharing Thread

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire discussion.
User avatar
Miltank244
IGN: Saturnz
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 4885
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:39 am
Contact:

Re: Super Secret Bases QR Code Sharing Thread

Postby Miltank244 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:27 am



XYZ wrote:

Actually i was getting 4 flags from Miltank every day,the best thing is i added people with a lot of flags so the bigest number i got from a secret pal was 30 flags

BTW new QR code for my base
za8syLR.jpg




They update over WiFi anyway, George
Image

User avatar
XYZ
3969-5440-0206
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2090
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:47 am

Re: Super Secret Bases QR Code Sharing Thread

Postby XYZ » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:47 pm



Miltank244 wrote:



XYZ wrote:

Actually i was getting 4 flags from Miltank every day,the best thing is i added people with a lot of flags so the bigest number i got from a secret pal was 30 flags

BTW new QR code for my base
za8syLR.jpg



They update over WiFi anyway, George




only if the person is a friend or its very hard to spot it,also its maybe the last time i am editing something on my base
Smth is supposed to be written here

User avatar
helpPlz
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 4:50 pm

Re: Super Secret Bases QR Code Sharing Thread

Postby helpPlz » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:39 am

This is my sister's qr code let me know if unable to scan it.
photo bannertemplateforHelpcopy_zps9a5db4c2.png

User avatar
helpPlz
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 4:50 pm

Re: Super Secret Bases QR Code Sharing Thread

Postby helpPlz » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:41 am

Darn just saw the picture came out to big.
photo bannertemplateforHelpcopy_zps9a5db4c2.png

User avatar
XYZ
3969-5440-0206
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2090
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:47 am

Re: Super Secret Bases QR Code Sharing Thread

Postby XYZ » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:02 pm

Saying just imposible to scan is too low xD.Try to save it to the SD card then put the SD card out of the 3ds then put it to your computer then upload it to imgur for example and then you can paste the HTML here 
Smth is supposed to be written here

User avatar
helpPlz
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 4:50 pm

Re: Super Secret Bases QR Code Sharing Thread

Postby helpPlz » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:36 pm

XYZ wrote:
Saying just imposible to scan is too low xD.Try to save it to the SD card then put the SD card out of the 3ds then put it to your computer then upload it to imgur for example and then you can paste the HTML here 
That's the problem my laptop broke so I have to find another way :/
photo bannertemplateforHelpcopy_zps9a5db4c2.png

User avatar
XYZ
3969-5440-0206
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2090
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:47 am

Re: Super Secret Bases QR Code Sharing Thread

Postby XYZ » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:39 pm



helpPlz wrote:



XYZ wrote:

Saying just imposible to scan is too low xD.Try to save it to the SD card then put the SD card out of the 3ds then put it to your computer then upload it to imgur for example and then you can paste the HTML here 



That's the problem my laptop broke so I have to find another way :/




Oh,was it Turbo-x?
Smth is supposed to be written here

User avatar
helpPlz
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 4:50 pm

Re: Super Secret Bases QR Code Sharing Thread

Postby helpPlz » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:07 pm

XYZ wrote:


helpPlz wrote:



XYZ wrote:

Saying just imposible to scan is too low xD.Try to save it to the SD card then put the SD card out of the 3ds then put it to your computer then upload it to imgur for example and then you can paste the HTML here 



That's the problem my laptop broke so I have to find another way :/
No



Oh,was it Turbo-x?
photo bannertemplateforHelpcopy_zps9a5db4c2.png

User avatar
keredvin
IGN: George
3239-3643-5085
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:50 pm

Re: Super Secret Bases QR Code Sharing Thread

Postby keredvin » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:21 pm

Here is my Secret BAse QR Code, feel free to add it to the original post!

Image
Pokemon Y & Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
IGN: George
FC: 3239-3643-5085

User avatar
Spirit
IGN: Ruby
0430-9691-0082
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:31 pm

Re: Super Secret Bases QR Code Sharing Thread

Postby Spirit » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:32 am

Here's mine!  Image
My 3ds FC is Spirit : 0430-9691-0082


Return to “ORAS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest