forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

New method of injecting Pokémon to the games.

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire discussion.
luislos70
IGN: Luis
1950-8907-2872
3DS Friend Code

New method of injecting Pokémon to the games.

Postby luislos70 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:15 pm

So i wanted to post this here because some of you may find interesting. A new method to create Pokémon have been revealed! But you are maybe saying "Well, it probably need some sort of device" or "It sure needs a hacked 3DS to work". Well, you are wrong, you don't need absolutely nothing special for it. You just need a 3DS (Firmware 9.0 to 9.4), internet connection, a copy of Pokémon (X, Y or ORAS) and a SD card.

And you know what: It actually works! I got a Volcanion and an Eternal Floette with this method. I think this is a huge step forward into Pokémon hacks.  

Source: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44551-Web-Browser-RAM-based-Pokemon-Injection-for-XY-and-ORAS&p=195497

P.S: Not sure if i'm posting this in the right place, but since this is the most visited board i thought i would spread the word faster.

superus_malum11
IGN: Exsanguine
4141-3491-2984
3DS Friend Code

Re: New method of injecting Pokémon to the games.

Postby superus_malum11 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:47 pm

tried and it didn't work for me. it also requires an older version of the 3ds (v9.0-9.4).

honestly it is very time consuming and if you don't have the hardware to read the SD card, you can't use this.
SIG IN PROGRESS

luislos70
1950-8907-2872
3DS Friend Code

Postby luislos70 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:43 am

superus_malum11 wrote:

tried and it didn't work for me. it also requires an older version of the 3ds (v9.0-9.4).

honestly it is very time consuming and if you don't have the hardware to read the SD card, you can't use this.

It didn't worked for me the first time, but i did something to made it work. If you are having problems with it, you have to click on an option in the browser called "Initialize save data". Once you have done this, write the url (loadcode.projectpokemon.org) and it should work. Worked fine for me in that way. And if you want to do it again, you have to click the same option in the browser and do it all over again.

Also, it works with the latest firmware. My 3DS firmware is 9.4.0-21 U, and according to Nintendo that is the latest one.

phantom911
Head Moderator
4785-5938-1345
3DS Friend Code

Postby phantom911 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:30 pm

Does it matter if its digital or a cartridge copy?

luislos70
1950-8907-2872
3DS Friend Code

Postby luislos70 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:10 pm

phantom911 wrote:

Does it matter if its digital or a cartridge copy?

It works on digital and hard copies of the game.

Spectrelepsy

Postby Spectrelepsy » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:10 pm

I actually have been messing around with this for the last two days and it has worked flawlessly. To be honest it's not very tedious at all when you compare it to other methods as well as previous methods for previous games and not only that it's extremely an extremely easy and user friendly method. If you don't have an SD Card Reader on your PC, just go to a dollar store and pick one up. Seriuosly, Dollarama(if you have this store where you live) has them for something like $3 that attatche to your PC via USB. As for the 3ds version, it requires the curent 3ds/3ds XL, NOT the NEW 3ds XL(with the C-Stick) that's coming out soon. The firmware it requires is what's currently out right now which is 9.4.0-21U at least as far as I'm aware. Also you an now dump you're save from the ram and edit it as well such as removing your hat in X/Y. PKHeX works exactly how Pokegen works except on steroids.
GNwrzFJ.png

rehan100

Postby rehan100 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:38 pm

I have also been using this method and can confirm it is working perfectly fine.
I have also used the Wonder Card Injecter, .SAV file Editor and pokemon Injector all via the internet browser exploits.

Return to “ORAS”