forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

the unova distributions

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire discussion.
User avatar
Ron
Community Manager
IGN: RonWaffles
2251-5199-5928
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 261
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:51 pm

Re: the unova distributions

Postby Ron » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:39 pm

Miltank244 wrote:
rehan100 wrote:I probably missed that sorry.

Can't be seen at the moment anyway, news hasn't been transferred over just yet

This. Still working on the news. 

User avatar
Miltank244
IGN: Saturnz
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 4885
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:39 am
Contact:

Re: the unova distributions

Postby Miltank244 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:43 pm

Ron wrote:
Miltank244 wrote:
rehan100 wrote:I probably missed that sorry.

Can't be seen at the moment anyway, news hasn't been transferred over just yet

This. Still working on the news. 

I know :D Looking forward to what you're doing with it :)
Image

User avatar
Ralloen
IGN: Ralloen
3969-7796-6811
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2410
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:14 am
Contact:

Re: the unova distributions

Postby Ralloen » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:56 pm

which is why I made this topic to make sure people didn't miss out on them.
Image

User avatar
Ron
Community Manager
IGN: RonWaffles
2251-5199-5928
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 261
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:51 pm

Re: the unova distributions

Postby Ron » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:05 pm

Ralloen wrote:which is why I made this topic to make sure people didn't miss out on them.

And rightfully so! 

 

User avatar
Ralloen
IGN: Ralloen
3969-7796-6811
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2410
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:14 am
Contact:

Re: the unova distributions

Postby Ralloen » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:07 pm

Ron wrote:
Ralloen wrote:which is why I made this topic to make sure people didn't miss out on them.

And rightfully so! 


 

Thanks. ^-^
Image

User avatar
Ralloen
IGN: Ralloen
3969-7796-6811
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2410
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:14 am
Contact:

Re: the unova distributions

Postby Ralloen » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:19 pm

Samurott is available and is POKEMON503
Image

User avatar
Ralloen
IGN: Ralloen
3969-7796-6811
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2410
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:14 am
Contact:

Re: the unova distributions

Postby Ralloen » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:26 pm

SPoilers


It will have Razor Shell, Confide, Hold Back and Hydro Pump.

Ability: Shell Armour- this protects from critical hits.

Also it has A Classic Ribbon which is " a ribbon that proclaims love for pokemon.
Image

User avatar
rehan100

Re: the unova distributions

Postby rehan100 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:19 pm

Ralloen wrote:Samurott is available and is POKEMON503

It will be available in North America in a couple of hours.

User avatar
XYZ
3969-5440-0206
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2090
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:47 am

Re: the unova distributions

Postby XYZ » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:28 pm

Ralloen wrote:SPoilers


It will have Razor Shell, Confide, Hold Back and Hydro Pump.

Ability: Shell Armour- this protects from critical hits.

Also it has A Classic Ribbon which is " a ribbon that proclaims love for pokemon.

Uhm you know the full details  of Unova HA starters were poste in serebii 2 weeks before
Smth is supposed to be written here

User avatar
Ralloen
IGN: Ralloen
3969-7796-6811
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2410
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:14 am
Contact:

Re: the unova distributions

Postby Ralloen » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:19 pm

XYZ wrote:
Ralloen wrote:SPoilers


It will have Razor Shell, Confide, Hold Back and Hydro Pump.

Ability: Shell Armour- this protects from critical hits.

Also it has A Classic Ribbon which is " a ribbon that proclaims love for pokemon.

Uhm you know the full details  of Unova HA starters were poste in serebii 2 weeks before
 

Whatever
Image


Return to “ORAS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests