forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

My Golbat wouldn't evolve -___-

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire discussion.
parker
IGN: JuiCYPark
5172-1216-7498
3DS Friend Code

My Golbat wouldn't evolve -___-

Postby parker » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:12 am

So, my golbat has the highest happiness, right?
He has Soothebell, he's maxed out on vitamins, he's in front of the party, I rode bike like more than 30 minutes.
I battled and leveled him up to 50, and still won't evolve!!!

What am I doing wrong?? 

Ralloen
IGN: Ralloen
3969-7796-6811
3DS Friend Code

Re: My Golbat wouldn't evolve -___-

Postby Ralloen » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:03 am

"It’s extremely friendly toward you. It couldn’t possibly love you more. It’s a pleasure to see!"

If it doesn't have this message when you talk to the friendship checker, that might be why because the message before this one may be high friendship but it caters for a lot of numbers. If this message does show then I don't know why.

Also, if you are unsure where to find the friendship checker she is in the lower-leftmost house in verdanturf town

parker
5172-1216-7498
3DS Friend Code

Postby parker » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:25 am

Ralloen wrote:"It’s extremely friendly toward you. It couldn’t possibly love you more. It’s a pleasure to see!"

If it doesn't have this message when you talk to the friendship checker, that might be why because the message before this one may be high friendship but it caters for a lot of numbers. If this message does show then I don't know why.

Also, if you are unsure where to find the friendship checker she is in the lower-leftmost house in verdanturf town

I checked with her like 3 times and it keeps showing the same message that you said. Yet, it won't evolve... I wonder what the problem is.

ItsRed

Postby ItsRed » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:59 am

parker wrote:
Ralloen wrote:"It’s extremely friendly toward you. It couldn’t possibly love you more. It’s a pleasure to see!"

I checked with her like 3 times and it keeps showing the same message that you said. Yet, it won't evolve... I wonder what the problem is.
You must need to have had it since it was a zubat if you just caught it as a golbat it won't evolve.

parker
5172-1216-7498
3DS Friend Code

Postby parker » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:38 am

ItsRed wrote:
parker wrote:

You must need to have had it since it was a zubat if you just caught it as a golbat it won't evolve.

have met this guy since level 6 in one of the caves =// lol why is this happening 

FlameSpeedster
IGN: Kyle
0834-2271-2656
3DS Friend Code

Postby FlameSpeedster » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:36 am

You did make it gain a level after it gained over 220 friendship, right?
Leader of the Community Moderators
Thanks to SgtGuava for the signature!

parker
5172-1216-7498
3DS Friend Code

Postby parker » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:18 am

FlameSpeedster wrote:You did make it gain a level after it gained over 220 friendship, right?

yes I really did T___T

XYZ
3969-5440-0206
3DS Friend Code

Postby XYZ » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:25 am

Reminds me my Hydreigon,It wasnt mine from the start but thanks to PKHeX I made it totaly mine.Then I played it pokemon amie with it until max happines,battles with it a lot,still cant learn draco meteor
Smth is supposed to be written here

Lecapria
IGN: Capri
0989-2410-3885
3DS Friend Code

Postby Lecapria » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:19 pm

What i did for mine was wore a soothe bell, and rode around for a few hours just for good measure. I'm not sure vitamins increase friendship...
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=time+in+texas

ponyfan
IGN: Heciel
1435-6656-9415
3DS Friend Code

Postby ponyfan » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:03 am

You can also check if his happiness is full giving a stat-reducing Berry, pomeg, kelpsy, etc. (obviously in the stat you do not have EV from training), if the message keeps coming "your pokémon is more friendly", is because it lacked a little friendship >_<.

I hope that you achieve his evolution :D
Why be the first if you can be the fifth or twelfth?

Return to “ORAS”