forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

The bad with mega sceptile

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire discussion.
XYZ
3969-5440-0206
3DS Friend Code

The bad with mega sceptile

Postby XYZ » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:13 am

I just searched on serebii that sceptile cant learn any special dragon type move in gen 6 so the only way,in the future,to obtain sceptile with dragon pulse or other special dragon type move(to gain stab) will be:if it will learn it trough level up in OR and AS and if it will be transfered from gen 5 learning dragon pulse from move tutor

note:sceptile can learn dragon breath throught breeding(egg move)in X and Y
Smth is supposed to be written here

Miltank244
IGN: Saturnz
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code

Re: The bad with mega sceptile

Postby Miltank244 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:47 pm

XYZ wrote:

I just searched on serebii that sceptile cant learn any special dragon type move in gen 6 so the only way,in the future,to obtain sceptile with dragon pulse or other special dragon type move(to gain stab) will be:if it will learn it trough level up in OR and AS and if it will be transfered from gen 5 learning dragon pulse from move tutor

I have a physical one with dragon claw and a special one with dragon pulse. U jelly?

mayoouran2001
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code

Postby mayoouran2001 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:19 pm

Miltank244 wrote:

XYZ wrote:

I have a physical one with dragon claw and a special one with dragon pulse. U jelly?

ME JELLY :O ME JELLICENT :(

Miltank244
IGN: Saturnz
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code

Postby Miltank244 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:11 am

mayoouran2001 wrote:

Miltank244 wrote:

XYZ wrote:

XYZ
3969-5440-0206
3DS Friend Code

Postby XYZ » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:36 am

Miltank244 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

Miltank244 wrote:

XYZ wrote:

Attachments
imgres.jpg
imgres.jpg (7.23 KiB) Viewed 3367 times
Smth is supposed to be written here

phantom912

Postby phantom912 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:02 am

XYZ wrote:

Miltank244 wrote:

mayoouran2001 wrote:

Miltank244 wrote:

XYZ wrote:

I like that smart Lugia Picture!
I am the phantom. Leave me alone or I shall curse you for life.

Return to “ORAS”