If you're reading this, then you're looking to get your hands on some kick ass Pokémon and we're here to help. Before we get down to business please read the requirements for posting requests below. If you've read these requirements and understand them then you may make your first request by clicking Here
- Only Active members of the community may make a request.
- Active members of the community have posted more outside the Laboratory than inside it.
- This means your very first post cannot be a request.
- This also means that 50% +1 of your total posts must be outside the Laboratory.
- You must specify what generation you want the request processed for.
- You may make only one request per day of up to 6 Pokémon or request your SID.
- Supplying a Pk6 file or QR Code is required for the request.
- If unable to supply a PK6 file please use the Requested Template.
- If you want a specific Event Pokémon then you MUST supply the event file or link to the event.
- If you want a specific TID/SID/OT with your request you MUST supply a PK6 file.
- Please state if you are requesting a Transfer or Event only move with your Pokémon.
- All Pokémon (Excluding Event and most Legendary) will be generated as Generation 6/7 Pokémon
- This means some moves will cause the trade to fail and will be removed
- You must specify if a move comes from a previous generation
- Posts asking for Shiny Locked Pokémon will be deleted. Because Reasons.
Posting General Information
- Supplying a template does not entitle you to customize TID/SID/OT.
- No hijacking other peoples requests. It's disrespectful.
- The Mods reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Because Reasons.
- The Mods do not work requests every day. Be patient. We will get to it when we get to it.
- Understand that you are interacting with people, not machines.
- Requests will be destroyed if no response is received within 24-48 hours. Because Reasons.
- The #Pokemon_Requests channel is also available for users to request Pokémon..
- A Showdown template or PK6/PK7/Event file will be required per request