forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

PokeBank Legal/Safe 6IV Shiny Ditto .PKM??

Talk about the PokEdit File Editor.
User avatar
Lexi
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:47 am

Re: PokeBank Legal/Safe 6IV Shiny Ditto .PKM??

Postby Lexi » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:54 pm



|M| wrote:

I have been sick with strep throat so I was out of commission. I can finally walk today and I shall get to said Ditto's asap.







I'm really sorry about that! Strep is awful. Focus on getting better. I can wait for pokemon files. Health comes first! :) 

FlameSpeedster wrote:


phantom911 wrote:

I believe M has been busy with something but he shouldn't have forgotten you. I'll have to look for the pkmn files of every nature if he doesn't respond


That may be hard. Aren't those files kept on Pokecheck?







Also, from what I'm reading you are correct, however Pokecheck has been 'under maintenance' (apparently) for 2 months now. Found some forum threads about it but I'm not sure how accurate they are. I've been checking for several weeks and it's said the same each time, though. Still is, just checked again. :(

User avatar
|M|
IGN: Mike
3110-5466-2984
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 1837
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:47 pm
Contact:

Re: PokeBank Legal/Safe 6IV Shiny Ditto .PKM??

Postby |M| » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:00 pm

Here are your Ditto's, Lexi. Hope you can use them to Breeding needs. They are all Japanese, nicknamed with their English name, and the files have what Nature they are with them. I have 2 different folders. One for 6 IV's and all natures and one for 5 iv's and speed reducing natures. Hope you enjoy them! ^-^
photo Newsig_zpsa083af8a.png

User avatar
Lexi
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:47 am

Re: PokeBank Legal/Safe 6IV Shiny Ditto .PKM??

Postby Lexi » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:59 pm

Thank you so much for all your help, |M|! Unfortunately for me, I tried getting them to pass through pokébank and it was a no go. >< I tried tweeking it a bit from there, basically changing the met location to Giant Chasm (though there's a Giant Chasm 2 that I tried before, also didn't work) but that didn't work either. I don't know if changing it from egg/event/pal park etc to "Tall Grass / Darkrai' would work, because I tried that before with 'Giant Chasm (2)' and it wouldn't make it through pokebank either. 


I'll totally understand if you wanna stop helping on this subject. xD I know it's probably frustrating enough and I don't want to take up too much of anyone's time. I could always just wait for pokecheck to come back up (if it ever does) again and see if their files are indeed pokebank safe as I've been reading. 


I just don't know what's causing it not to go through. I know it's -possible- for it to, since someone has traded one to me via the GTS on X / Y but... then again I'm not sure if they used powersaves or the method I'm using. I wish I knew. O.<

User avatar
|M|
IGN: Mike
3110-5466-2984
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 1837
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:47 pm
Contact:

Re: PokeBank Legal/Safe 6IV Shiny Ditto .PKM??

Postby |M| » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:01 pm



Lexi wrote:

Thank you so much for all your help, |M|! Unfortunately for me, I tried getting them to pass through pokébank and it was a no go. >< I tried tweeking it a bit from there, basically changing the met location to Giant Chasm (though there's a Giant Chasm 2 that I tried before, also didn't work) but that didn't work either. I don't know if changing it from egg/event/pal park etc to "Tall Grass / Darkrai' would work, because I tried that before with 'Giant Chasm (2)' and it wouldn't make it through pokebank either. 


I'll totally understand if you wanna stop helping on this subject. xD I know it's probably frustrating enough and I don't want to take up too much of anyone's time. I could always just wait for pokecheck to come back up (if it ever does) again and see if their files are indeed pokebank safe as I've been reading. 


I just don't know what's causing it not to go through. I know it's -possible- for it to, since someone has traded one to me via the GTS on X / Y but... then again I'm not sure if they used powersaves or the method I'm using. I wish I knew. O.<




None went through? If not, Lemme retry all of them.
photo Newsig_zpsa083af8a.png

User avatar
Lexi
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:47 am

Re: PokeBank Legal/Safe 6IV Shiny Ditto .PKM??

Postby Lexi » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:13 pm

Well, I tried one from the 'all natures' format. I'm sorry, I assumed they were all the same except for their nature and stats. If that's not the case, I can try the others. xD

User avatar
|M|
IGN: Mike
3110-5466-2984
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 1837
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:47 pm
Contact:

Re: PokeBank Legal/Safe 6IV Shiny Ditto .PKM??

Postby |M| » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:15 pm



Lexi wrote:

Well, I tried one from the 'all natures' format. I'm sorry, I assumed they were all the same except for their nature and stats. If that's not the case, I can try the others. xD




They are all the same. I shall re-do them all.
photo Newsig_zpsa083af8a.png

User avatar
Lexi
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:47 am

Re: PokeBank Legal/Safe 6IV Shiny Ditto .PKM??

Postby Lexi » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:24 pm

I really appreciate all the help. If it does become a bother to you, though, please don't hesitate to let me know. ^^; I feel bad having you do all this but I do greatly appreciate it nonetheless! ^^;

User avatar
|M|
IGN: Mike
3110-5466-2984
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 1837
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:47 pm
Contact:

Re: PokeBank Legal/Safe 6IV Shiny Ditto .PKM??

Postby |M| » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:32 pm



Lexi wrote:

I really appreciate all the help. If it does become a bother to you, though, please don't hesitate to let me know. ^^; I feel bad having you do all this but I do greatly appreciate it nonetheless! ^^;




No bother at all. Here is the next batch of Ditto's. Hopefully they all work now. If they dont this time, I will run around my town screaming ALIENS ARE IN MY SHORTS! because of this total BS. They are all Legal Parameters and IDK why they arent going through.
photo Newsig_zpsa083af8a.png

User avatar
Lexi
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:47 am

Re: PokeBank Legal/Safe 6IV Shiny Ditto .PKM??

Postby Lexi » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:58 pm

Ahhh you're a genius (again!) xD That time it worked! 


Thank you so so much. ♥ You're the best! Thank you for all your help ^_^ I hope you get well soon, by the way. :) Do take care~ c:

User avatar
|M|
IGN: Mike
3110-5466-2984
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 1837
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:47 pm
Contact:

Re: PokeBank Legal/Safe 6IV Shiny Ditto .PKM??

Postby |M| » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:10 pm



Lexi wrote:

Ahhh you're a genius (again!) xD That time it worked! 


Thank you so so much. ♥ You're the best! Thank you for all your help ^_^ I hope you get well soon, by the way. :) Do take care~ c:




No problem. Glad I could help, yet again! xD I am slowly getting better, but alas, I am still as sick as a dog. I will be fine as soon as I can swallow normal food again.
photo Newsig_zpsa083af8a.png


Return to “PokEdit Online”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest