forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Pokemon Bank Legality Talk

Talk about the PokEdit File Editor.
trevor813

Re: Pokemon Bank Legality Talk

Postby trevor813 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:13 am

hmm for me I managed to get a majority of my pkmn that don't have dream world abilities and for the other pkmn that have dream world abilities did not get transferred at all...

ComansoRowlett

Postby ComansoRowlett » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:40 am

akatherealest wrote:

ik have no problems with sending normal pokemons shiny or not with 6v/evs no problem to send to my pokemon xy but i have a problem with celebi i got the event one downdloaden ther is no problem with it but when i edit celebi becuz i want it shiny pokebank doesnt let me transfer it any1 could help me with it? and if some1 needs help with normal pokemon be free to ask already transported like 40 shiny 6v/ev pokemons.

let me know about celebi shiny please.

Hello, I was wondering if you could get my a shiny ditto on X and Y. I have tried so many times making it look legit as possible. I am trying for 6IV's could you try and get me one please? FC:2509-2582-4592 IGN:Comanso

phantom911
Head Moderator
4785-5938-1345
3DS Friend Code

Postby phantom911 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:31 am

Do NOT edit anything in the event pokemon or the WONT pass. Lugia can be caught at level 5 but it HAS to be in a dream ball and cant be shiny

:LostData

Postby :LostData » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:22 am

:LostData wrote:

// Noob-Post:

I literally made an account to talk about this, XD

Well to my knowledge, after countless attempts of trials and efforts.

You can import pokemon from pokedit, to pokemon bank as long as their legal

This means, no edited Abilities, Items, or Ribbons, or Moves. Everything has to be legal in that area.

You can however modify the EV/IV's and it bypasses regularly with the pokemon.

But you cannot transfer legendaries, I had a hard time figuring this out because I really wanted a Meloetta in X/Y

So trying over and over for hours trying to get it right ended up a hard failure, untill, I checked the event pokemon.

Apparently, the pokemon bank severs don't allow any lengendary trades to my knowledge, I could be wrong.

But when I selected an event pokemon through pokedit, not customizing it, because at first I did -.-

It went through, and thats how I got my Meloetta.

Idk, if this is a post to talk about, I could just be second guessing myself, for the noobish blood reasons...

But yeah, I've also read, that Pokebank servers, don't allow Shiny Pokemon if not caught in the wild.

With that being said, the items are banned, so I'm not sure how some got a Girantina/Shaymin etc, in their other form, if theres a way to do it, I'll keep things posted, but this my knowledge so far... Hope I helped... o-o

An extension to my data, what I'm not getting is why Milotic and or Ninetails is un-transferrable, The quality of the pokemon is legit as the others I've transferred earlier using pokedit, and this method, but for some reason, Milotic cannot be transferred using this method. Neither can ninetails, I'm going to try sending vulpix, and then buy a firestone, but I can't do the same for feebas. Hmm.. This blastia research is puzzling...

sorax207

Postby sorax207 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:06 am

I don't know if the memo should help it be legit. Most of the time i try to send something the memo messes it up it's set as an egg but i don't how to make it legit.

TheCliffStudios

Postby TheCliffStudios » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:09 am

i am trying to get a raichu though any ideas why?

Basic Info

NickName:

Raichu

Level:

Shine:

Shiny

Female

Held Item:

(None)

Ability:

Static

Pokerus:

Infected

Markings:

(None)

Move 1:

Volt Tackle

Move 2:

Quick Attack

Move 3:

Thunder

Move 4:

Hyper Beam

Nature:

Calm (+SpD/-Atk)

HP:

Attack:

Defense:

Speed:

Special Attack:

Special Defense:

HP:

Attack:

Defense:

Speed:

Special Attack:

Special Defense:

Contest Stats

Cool:

Beauty:

Cute:

Smart:

Tough:

Sheen:

Obtained:

Caught in Wild

Level Met:

Egg Obtained:

N/A

Date Met:

2014-01-01

Location Met:

Faraway Place (G4)

Fateful Encounter:

Not Fateful Encounter

Origin Game:

Pokemon

Poke Ball:

Heal Ball

Original Trainer

O.T. Name:

Ash

O.T. Gender:

Male

O.T. ID:

Ilitsa
Moderator / News Crew
IGN: Ilitsa
2723-8847-4990
3DS Friend Code

Postby Ilitsa » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:19 am

// Noob-Post:

This means, no edited Abilities, Items, or Ribbons, or Moves. Everything has to be legal in that area.

But you cannot transfer legendaries, I had a hard time figuring this out because I really wanted a Meloetta in X/Y

So trying over and over for hours trying to get it right ended up a hard failure, untill, I checked the event pokemon.

Apparently, the pokemon bank severs don't allow any lengendary trades to my knowledge, I could be wrong.

But when I selected an event pokemon through pokedit, not customizing it, because at first I did -.-

Idk, if this is a post to talk about, I could just be second guessing myself, for the noobish blood reasons...

But yeah, I've also read, that Pokebank servers, don't allow Shiny Pokemon if not caught in the wild.

With that being said, the items are banned, so I'm not sure how some got a Girantina/Shaymin etc, in their other form, if theres a way to do it, I'll keep things posted, but this my knowledge so far... Hope I helped... o-o

The highlighted part is untrue, I transferred Keldeo, Meloetta (with Relic Song), Zekrom, Darkrai, shiny Palkia and Dialga, Deoxys, Giratina, Victini, MewTwo, among others just fine into my pokemon X.

the Meloetta was made here using the event entry for her, and I learned Relic song the legitimate way in the cafe.

Postby :LostData » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:41 am

Ilitsa wrote:

// Noob-Post:

The highlighted part is untrue, I transferred Keldeo, Meloetta (with Relic Song), Zekrom, Darkrai, shiny Palkia and Dialga, Deoxys, Giratina, Victini, MewTwo, among others just fine into my pokemon X.

the Meloetta was made here using the event entry for her, and I learned Relic song the legitimate way in the cafe.

If you continue to read after that instead of focusing on that sentence and instead of calling my statement biased. I said (Highlighted In Blue) That I could be wrong first thing I said, and then followed afterwards that I rechecked and used the events, each event pokemon within pokedit, works as long as you don't customize the pokemon, I said when I legally customized legendaries, or event pokemon; though I wouldn't alter much, just the natures, and the trainer ID, but even doing that takes and removes the event insignia, so it voids the pokemon and making it un-transferrable, So I stop poking around with that method and just used the event pokemon as they were and had to accept that, but even with that said, I said that even when I would try to customize the pokemon, even legendaries, so legally customized that they breathe the word legit, I stated then that some legendaries if not most didn't work for me using this method and I was trying to figure out how. I too did the same thing, using the Meloetta event and trained her using relic song, I stated that too and that being the answer to how I got Meloetta, in X/Y thats what I stated. What are you claiming false exactly...?
Last edited by :LostData on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ultimadrago

Postby Ultimadrago » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:54 am

You certainly can transfer Shiny "from egg" Pokemon. There's also a method to get Shaymin's Sky forme in Pokemon X/Y through a lady inside a Pokemon Center. 

Postby :LostData » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:58 am

If you're referring to my post: o-o

About the forme's/shiny's that was something I read on other sites that talked about pokemon bank, the post stated any information is useful, so I put it in, to my knowledge, no item is allowed, if you try to bank with an item it gets sent back to you're bag, so I don't know how someone would get giratina's forme, thats what I was stating that or shaymin.

I didn't try edit, with a shiny, because I don't use shiny pkmn, its just me. Well i do sometimes, but I tried to bank a shiny celebi and it failed, so i don't know where shiny pkmn would stand thats just what I've read alot in other forms.

Return to “PokEdit Online”