forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Pokemon Bank Legality Talk

Talk about the PokEdit File Editor.
Ultimadrago

Re: Pokemon Bank Legality Talk

Postby Ultimadrago » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:33 pm

That's right, you can't transfer items, but you can obtain the Griseous Orb (for Giratina) and the Gracidea flower (for Shaymin) WITHIN Pokemon X/Y. Therefore, you may use the items on the Pokemon once they've been transferred. You don't have to bring the items from previous gens. 

:LostData

Postby :LostData » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:49 pm

<.< Okay, thanks for the verification. o-o

danver

Postby danver » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:47 pm

ok what i want to know is how the heck i get mew to my x/y game i have hg and ss but i cant get on the gts with them because of my internet so any ideas on how?

Ultimadrago

Postby Ultimadrago » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:36 pm

danver wrote:

ok what i want to know is how the heck i get mew to my x/y game i have hg and ss but i cant get on the gts with them because of my internet so any ideas on how?

Hmm, maybe you should try finding a different Internet source if that's the case? Like a place with free wi-fi. I transferred a Shiny PokEdit Mew through White 2 to Pokebank with no issues. 

youkai2014

Postby youkai2014 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:31 pm

Has anyone had success getting a ditto over to X and Y? I really want a 5IV one t make breeding easier >.< and quicker for me. I have tried using the default settings but had no luck. Any help would be appreciated :D  

youkai2014

Postby youkai2014 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:12 pm

Darkrai - only legit for a Trainer who's journey started before September 13, 2009 - last date when the Event Item Member Card was obtainable (North America/PAL). Can also be obtained under the site's Event PKMN Database (please check the compatible games).

I tried this but I till couldnt get him to transfer... >.< I really want one to.

ro67er

Postby ro67er » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:30 pm

From testing I can see that if it's any pokemon before black and white for example a rhydon that came from your firered, you have to make sure you caught it and change the location to poketransfer not "Kanto or Hoenn" or else it won't accept it. I tried it with an armaldo and the armaldo that came from "Hoenn" didn't get through but the one from "poketransfer" did. In case anyone was wondering.

Ammiel

Postby Ammiel » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:42 pm

:LostData wrote:

// Noob-Post:

I literally made an account to talk about this, XD

Well to my knowledge, after countless attempts of trials and efforts.

You can import pokemon from pokedit, to pokemon bank as long as their legal

This means, no edited Abilities, Items, or Ribbons, or Moves. Everything has to be legal in that area.

You can however modify the EV/IV's and it bypasses regularly with the pokemon.

But you cannot transfer legendaries, I had a hard time figuring this out because I really wanted a Meloetta in X/Y

So trying over and over for hours trying to get it right ended up a hard failure, untill, I checked the event pokemon.

Apparently, the pokemon bank severs don't allow any lengendary trades to my knowledge, I could be wrong.

But when I selected an event pokemon through pokedit, not customizing it, because at first I did -.-

It went through, and thats how I got my Meloetta.

Idk, if this is a post to talk about, I could just be second guessing myself, for the noobish blood reasons...

But yeah, I've also read, that Pokebank servers, don't allow Shiny Pokemon if not caught in the wild.

With that being said, the items are banned, so I'm not sure how some got a Girantina/Shaymin etc, in their other form, if theres a way to do it, I'll keep things posted, but this my knowledge so far... Hope I helped... o-o

Somehow i got Darkrai in it 

Bluestream
IGN: Brandon

Postby Bluestream » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:54 pm

If you want Darkrai, it needs to be from Platinum met at level 50. The date doesn't matter. Also the ability and the moves need to be legit.
17vzbk6.gif

Bluestream

Window

Postby Window » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:03 pm

Well been trying every combo I can think of for these three but they just won't go through.

Cyndaquil, Fearow and Lairon.

Just completely random it seems.

Return to “PokEdit Online”