Pokemon Bank Legality Talk

Talk about the PokEdit File Editor.
phantom911
Head Moderator
4785-5938-1345
3DS Friend Code

Re: Pokemon Bank Legality Talk

Postby phantom911 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:15 pm

a common issue is the country AND language set isnt set at all. See if thats your issue

:LostData

Postby :LostData » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:23 pm

Ammiel wrote:

:LostData wrote:

// Noob-Post:

I literally made an account to talk about this, XD

Well to my knowledge, after countless attempts of trials and efforts.

You can import pokemon from pokedit, to pokemon bank as long as their legal

This means, no edited Abilities, Items, or Ribbons, or Moves. Everything has to be legal in that area.

You can however modify the EV/IV's and it bypasses regularly with the pokemon.

But you cannot transfer legendaries, I had a hard time figuring this out because I really wanted a Meloetta in X/Y

So trying over and over for hours trying to get it right ended up a hard failure, untill, I checked the event pokemon.

Apparently, the pokemon bank severs don't allow any lengendary trades to my knowledge, I could be wrong.

But when I selected an event pokemon through pokedit, not customizing it, because at first I did -.-

It went through, and thats how I got my Meloetta.

Idk, if this is a post to talk about, I could just be second guessing myself, for the noobish blood reasons...

But yeah, I've also read, that Pokebank servers, don't allow Shiny Pokemon if not caught in the wild.

With that being said, the items are banned, so I'm not sure how some got a Girantina/Shaymin etc, in their other form, if theres a way to do it, I'll keep things posted, but this my knowledge so far... Hope I helped... o-o

Somehow i got Darkrai in it 

Claims to have gotten a Dakrai through the bypass, doesn't explain or know how XD

Window

Postby Window » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:53 pm

phantom911 wrote:

a common issue is the country AND language set isnt set at all. See if thats your issue

Nope, tried that and still not going through. 

Non-shiny, default trainer info legal movesets etc.  No reason that I can fathom for these not going through.

Edit - Okay so I changed the level move set and origin game and Cyndaquil is now going through.  Going to try same with Lairon.

ShadowXIV

Postby ShadowXIV » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:50 pm

There is an issue with transfering dittos, apparently everything you try to make a perfect iv ditto it gets blocked off by the server. is there a way to transfer a perfect iv ditto over without it being blocked?

EskimoJoe650

Postby EskimoJoe650 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:43 pm

I have been having trouble with Feraligtr and Typhlosion with their HA. i have tried every way can someone help

mayoouran2001
IGN: Nathan
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code

Postby mayoouran2001 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:19 pm

So is there any way to transfer HA Infernape?

HolyLyonesse

Postby HolyLyonesse » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:23 pm

ShadowXIV wrote:

There is an issue with transfering dittos, apparently everything you try to make a perfect iv ditto it gets blocked off by the server. is there a way to transfer a perfect iv ditto over without it being blocked?

After trying out things, I was able to transfer a perfect IV shiny Ditto!!!! :D

Game Used: White 2

Game of Origin: White/Black

Pokeball: Any except Cherish Ball

Settings:

- Caught in the wild (Dittos can't come from Eggs) at Level 53-55, 63-65 at Giant Chas or Giant Chasm (2)

- Move slot should only be Transform

- Ability should only be Limber

Inform me if you guys need help. I'll try to check out how to help you as much as I can. :D
Last edited by HolyLyonesse on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hikari's Trainer Card

HolyLyonesse

Postby HolyLyonesse » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:29 pm

trevor813 wrote:

hmm for me I managed to get a majority of my pkmn that don't have dream world abilities and for the other pkmn that have dream world abilities did not get transferred at all...

From the Bulbapedia website (hopefully changing the settings of the Pokemon will help in transferring them with their HA):

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hidden_Abilities#Hidden_Abilities

Beginning in Generation Vmost Pokémon were given access to another Ability, referred to in-game as a Hidden Ability, if obtained under certain circumstances:

If a female Pokémon has a Hidden Ability and is bred, it has a 60% chance of giving that Ability to each of its children. Each of the other Abilities has a 20% chance of being passed down. In Generation V, Hidden Abilities cannot be passed down from male or genderless Pokémon, or when breeding with Ditto. In Generation VI, this was changed so that male and genderless Pokémon have the chance to pass down their Hidden Ability only when bred with Ditto.

Hikari's Trainer Card

HolyLyonesse

Postby HolyLyonesse » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:41 pm

youkai2014 wrote:

Darkrai - only legit for a Trainer who's journey started before September 13, 2009 - last date when the Event Item Member Card was obtainable (North America/PAL). Can also be obtained under the site's Event PKMN Database (please check the compatible games).

I tried this but I till couldnt get him to transfer... >.< I really want one to.

For me, what I did was used the following settings (used White 2):

Game of Origin: Platinum

Trainer data: Adventure started: 07/08/2009

Info: Caught in the wild at level 50 through (Poketransfer), Date Met 08/05/2009, Not a fateful encounter, Any pokeball except Cherish Ball, level 100, Shiny or Non-shiny OK, Ability is Bad Dreams.

Please inform us of the specs you've used for us to check what could be wrong. Thanks :D
Hikari's Trainer Card

HolyLyonesse

Postby HolyLyonesse » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:51 pm

EskimoJoe650 wrote:

I have been having trouble with Feraligtr and Typhlosion with their HA. i have tried every way can someone help

So far I believe the only legit starter Pokemon are the event ones given through the Pokemon Global Link events. Unfortunately they are not included in the site's database. :( 

For others, I suggest checking Bulbapedia for information about Hidden Abilities. In Generation V, there are some legit ways to get a Pokemon with HA (e.g. Hidden Grotto) and those should pass through Pokebank with no problems :D
Hikari's Trainer Card

Return to “PokEdit Online”