You can download the latest stable version of PKHeX Here
You can download the latest compiled version of PKHeX Here
The Main Tab
- Click the Species drop down and select the Pokémon you're going to generate.
- Select a gender by clicking on the gender icon. (Gender-less have no option for this)
- Click "Reroll" to generate a PID for the Pokémon.
- Tap the box with a Star if you want it to be Shiny, else move on.
- If you want a Nickname, put a check in the Nickname box and give it a Nickname.
- Select a desired level and give it a desired nature.
- If you want to give it a held item then simply select a legal item from the list.
- Click on the word friendship if you want to max that out
- Next, select its Ability.
- Select its Language
- Ignore "Is egg" "Infected" and "Cured"
- Lastly, input its region information.
The Met Tab
- Select your Origin Game (Sun or Moon)
- Select your Met location (Iki Town for Met location is fine)
- Select your desired Poké Ball (Make sure it's legal)
- Make sure that Met level is set to 1
- Click the drop down for Met Date and Select today's date
- Ignore "Fateful Encounter"
- Check "As Egg"
- Under Egg met Conditions, Set location as Nursery helpers
- Under Egg met Conditions, Set the date for today's date
The Stats Tab
- Input your desired IV/EV spread or use the randomize buttons below
- Verify IVs do not exceed 186 and EVs do not exceed 510
- If you're going to use Hidden Power then select your desired Hidden Power Type
- Ignore Contest Stats as there is no Contest hall in this generation
The Attacks Tab This is where so many people make mistakes
- Choose your desired moves (PKHeX should inform you of any legality issues)
- And any PP Ups desired
- Add your desired (and legal) relearn moves
- You may simply click on the word "Relearn Moves" to auto populate the data
- Level 1 Moves (Such as Peck and Growl)
- Inherited Level moves: If both parents know a move that the baby can learn via leveling up, the Pokémon will inherit that move.
- Egg Moves: If the Father or Mother know any specific Egg moves that the baby can learn, the baby will inherit the move. If the parents both know different Egg moves, the mother's Egg moves are passed on first, then followed by the father's.
The OT/Misc Tab
Now we select our TID (Trainer ID), SID (Secret ID) and Trainer name
Following this selection go back to the Main Tab and if you chose to make the Pokémon shiny verify it's still shiny, else click the star again.
(Optional) Select desired markings
(Optional) Select desired Ribbons (Making sure they are legal first)
Gen 7 Pokemon have no Memories to speak of so you can pretty much ignore the Memories button.
Lastly click re-roll next to Encryption Constant at the bottom
Then go to file and select Save PKM to save the file as a pk7 file.