forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

About the SuMo Anti-Cheat

Hacking tools and software discussion.
User avatar
The Forgotten Dragon
IGN: Runa
2767-1257-9996
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:03 pm

About the SuMo Anti-Cheat

Postby The Forgotten Dragon » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:48 pm

Okay so it seems the game will crash if you save in pokecenters if you have hacking in pokemon from PKHeX (Or at least a nonupdated version of it). So my question is there any danger of old mons hacked in the XY days crashing the new game? (P.S. This seemed like the best place to post this if I'm wrong I am sorry)
Last edited by The Forgotten Dragon on Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Odaxis
IGN: Odaxis
5387-1183-7266
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 9583
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:51 am
Contact:

Re: About the SuMo Anti-Cheat

Postby Odaxis » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:23 pm

The Forgotten Dragon wrote:Okay so the game it seems the game will crash if you save in pokecenters if you have hacking in pokemon from PKHeX (Or at least a nonupdated version of it). So my question is there any danger of old mons hacked in the XY days crashing the new game? (P.S. This seemed like the best place to post this if I'm wrong I am sorry)


First i've heard of this, Where you getting this info?
Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/0dtdHHaqREvrHycl
Learn the basics of PKHeX - http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=15264

User avatar
The Forgotten Dragon
IGN: Runa
2767-1257-9996
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:03 pm

Re: About the SuMo Anti-Cheat

Postby The Forgotten Dragon » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:22 am

Odaxis wrote:
The Forgotten Dragon wrote:Okay so the game it seems the game will crash if you save in pokecenters if you have hacking in pokemon from PKHeX (Or at least a nonupdated version of it). So my question is there any danger of old mons hacked in the XY days crashing the new game? (P.S. This seemed like the best place to post this if I'm wrong I am sorry)


First i've heard of this, Where you getting this info?

It's all over the place if you Google "Pokemon Sun and Moon Glitch" here are just a few sources:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/11/22/ ... e-progress

http://wwg.com/pokemon/2016/11/23/pokem ... -cheating/

User avatar
Odaxis
IGN: Odaxis
5387-1183-7266
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 9583
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:51 am
Contact:

Re: About the SuMo Anti-Cheat

Postby Odaxis » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:51 am

The Forgotten Dragon wrote:
Odaxis wrote:
The Forgotten Dragon wrote:Okay so the game it seems the game will crash if you save in pokecenters if you have hacking in pokemon from PKHeX (Or at least a nonupdated version of it). So my question is there any danger of old mons hacked in the XY days crashing the new game? (P.S. This seemed like the best place to post this if I'm wrong I am sorry)


First i've heard of this, Where you getting this info?

It's all over the place if you Google "Pokemon Sun and Moon Glitch" here are just a few sources:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/11/22/ ... e-progress

http://wwg.com/pokemon/2016/11/23/pokem ... -cheating/


You should read your own articles yo.

Image

If you want the latest version feel free to check out our discord. That bug was patched out like a week ago.
Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/0dtdHHaqREvrHycl
Learn the basics of PKHeX - http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=15264

User avatar
The Forgotten Dragon
IGN: Runa
2767-1257-9996
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:03 pm

Re: About the SuMo Anti-Cheat

Postby The Forgotten Dragon » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:56 am

You should read your own articles yo.

Image

If you want the latest version feel free to check out our discord. That bug was patched out like a week ago.

That't not what I'm worried about. I'm worried that if I transfer up old hacked pokes from XY/ORAS it might end up with the same crash. I admit this might be me being over paranoid, but I can only found stuff that says the crash happens not pure confirmation that it's just using program or the game detecting the hacked pokes that cause it.

User avatar
XYZ
3969-5440-0206
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2090
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:47 am

Re: About the SuMo Anti-Cheat

Postby XYZ » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:16 pm

Not an answer to your problem but you cant transfer Pokes from gen 6 untill January
Smth is supposed to be written here

User avatar
Odaxis
IGN: Odaxis
5387-1183-7266
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 9583
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:51 am
Contact:

Re: About the SuMo Anti-Cheat

Postby Odaxis » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:49 pm

The Forgotten Dragon wrote:That't not what I'm worried about. I'm worried that if I transfer up old hacked pokes from XY/ORAS it might end up with the same crash. I admit this might be me being over paranoid, but I can only found stuff that says the crash happens not pure confirmation that it's just using program or the game detecting the hacked pokes that cause it.


There is no crash except for those that were using a bugged out version of PKHeX. That bug has since been patched out of PKHeX. You can get the latest version/build from our discord server if you need it.

There is not Anti Cheat that crashes the game.

If you Pokémon were able to be used online in Gen 6 you should be fine to transfer them in Jan once bank opens to allow it.
Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/0dtdHHaqREvrHycl
Learn the basics of PKHeX - http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=15264

User avatar
The Forgotten Dragon
IGN: Runa
2767-1257-9996
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:03 pm

Re: About the SuMo Anti-Cheat

Postby The Forgotten Dragon » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:33 pm

Odaxis wrote:
The Forgotten Dragon wrote:That't not what I'm worried about. I'm worried that if I transfer up old hacked pokes from XY/ORAS it might end up with the same crash. I admit this might be me being over paranoid, but I can only found stuff that says the crash happens not pure confirmation that it's just using program or the game detecting the hacked pokes that cause it.


There is no crash except for those that were using a bugged out version of PKHeX. That bug has since been patched out of PKHeX. You can get the latest version/build from our discord server if you need it.

There is not Anti Cheat that crashes the game.

If you Pokémon were able to be used online in Gen 6 you should be fine to transfer them in Jan once bank opens to allow it.

Okay thats what I wanted to know thanks for the help. Again it was mostly me being paranoid, but hearing it from someone in the pokehacks business like you puts my mind at ease so thanks again.

User avatar
Odaxis
IGN: Odaxis
5387-1183-7266
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 9583
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:51 am
Contact:

Re: About the SuMo Anti-Cheat

Postby Odaxis » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:37 pm

The Forgotten Dragon wrote:Okay thats what I wanted to know thanks for the help. Again it was mostly me being paranoid, but hearing it from someone in the pokehacks business like you puts my mind at ease so thanks again.


Happy to help. :)
Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/0dtdHHaqREvrHycl
Learn the basics of PKHeX - http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=15264


Return to “Hacking Tools and Software”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest