forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

PKHeX_Commit_2278 Bugs

Hacking tools and software discussion.
DeadSkullzJr

PKHeX_Commit_2278 Bugs

Postby DeadSkullzJr » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:41 am

Hello, I encountered something that I know isn't right at all. I had bred for a normal form Raichu in my X version.  When viewing the game save with PKHeX it said it was normal and legal. Then I decided to transfer the Raichu to my Sun version. I am now viewing it in PKHeX and now it says it isn't legal. Here is what it shows.

When I click the icon..

Here is proof that it was legitimately bred in X version.

Here is its moves, I DID NOT touch any of it's relearn moves, this is the moves it came with after hatching.

This needs fixed.

XxAsunaxX
IGN: Asuna
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code

Re: PKHeX_Commit_2278 Bugs

Postby XxAsunaxX » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:43 am

DeadSkullzJr wrote:Hello, I encountered something that I know isn't right at all. I had bred for a normal form Raichu in my X version.  When viewing the game save with PKHeX it said it was normal and legal. Then I decided to transfer the Raichu to my Sun version. I am now viewing it in PKHeX and now it says it isn't legal. Here is what it shows.

When I click the icon..

Here is proof that it was legitimately bred in X version.

Here is its moves, I DID NOT touch any of it's relearn moves, this is the moves it came with after hatching.

This needs fixed.

Getting Shiny and Modest at the same time? what are the odds, you need Light Ball to breed Volt Tackle Pichu's, so random natures, still you got both? Nice "luck".

Showing the Met tab doesn't mean you did actually breed it, we can gen Raichu and it will look like that, but that isn't the point here.

Well, i never used PkHeX on gen 7, so idk how good it is for Su/Mo, maybe they didn't updated it for post bank yet.

Did you tried using on Battle Spot? It should be able to use.

DeadSkullzJr

Postby DeadSkullzJr » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:53 am

Lucky with the nature and shiny, yes, stat wise nope, its bad.

Odaxis
IGN: Odaxis
5387-1183-7266
3DS Friend Code

Postby Odaxis » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:41 pm

DeadSkullzJr wrote:Hello, I encountered something that I know isn't right at all. I had bred for a normal form Raichu in my X version.  When viewing the game save with PKHeX it said it was normal and legal. Then I decided to transfer the Raichu to my Sun version. I am now viewing it in PKHeX and now it says it isn't legal. Here is what it shows.

This needs fixed.

try this versions, newest compilation
Attachments
PKHeX 2284.rar
(2.54 MiB) Downloaded 52 times
Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/0dtdHHaqREvrHycl
Learn the basics of PKHeX - http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=15264

XxAsunaxX
IGN: Asuna
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code

Postby XxAsunaxX » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:09 pm

DeadSkullzJr wrote:Lucky with the nature and shiny, yes, stat wise nope, its bad.

You couldn't use all your luck for 2017 right away xD

Return to “Hacking Tools and Software”