forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Question

PokEdit XY/ORAS Pokemon Editor that's in development.
freezestar22

Question

Postby freezestar22 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:47 pm

Hi I just watched your video showing off Nekomon, and I have a question. Is this planned/ stil planned to work with non-homebrew 3ds systems? You didn't really talk about that in the video. One of the great features of the PokeEdit was being able to use it without having a hacked DS/3DS, and when you were talking about how to get the pokemon through Nekomon you only talked about the QR trick from the old firmware and getting them through homebrew.

XxAsunaxX
IGN: Asuna
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code

Re: Question

Postby XxAsunaxX » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:15 pm

freezestar22 wrote:Hi I just watched your video showing off Nekomon, and I have a question. Is this planned/ stil planned to work with non-homebrew 3ds systems? You didn't really talk about that in the video. One of the great features of the PokeEdit was being able to use it without having a hacked DS/3DS, and when you were talking about how to get the pokemon through Nekomon you only talked about the QR trick from the old firmware and getting them through homebrew.

Because before, we used the nintendo ds server (already went down) to gen us the pokemon.
Then after was with a file on the 3DS SD Card, that transform into the QR codes, then homebrew (Excluding things like powersave)
Nintendo is patching everything on the 3DS, that's why is hard to have anything on her without Homebrew, CFW or GW.
So i don't think it will work on a non-Homebrew/CFW/GW 3DS.

Sky
King's Hand
IGN: Sky
1994-1513-8216
3DS Friend Code

Postby Sky » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:39 am

XxAsunaxX wrote:
freezestar22 wrote:Hi I just watched your video showing off Nekomon, and I have a question. Is this planned/ stil planned to work with non-homebrew 3ds systems? You didn't really talk about that in the video. One of the great features of the PokeEdit was being able to use it without having a hacked DS/3DS, and when you were talking about how to get the pokemon through Nekomon you only talked about the QR trick from the old firmware and getting them through homebrew.

Because before, we used the nintendo ds server (already went down) to gen us the pokemon.
Then after was with a file on the 3DS SD Card, that transform into the QR codes, then homebrew (Excluding things like powersave)
Nintendo is patching everything on the 3DS, that's why is hard to have anything on her without Homebrew, CFW or GW.
So i don't think it will work on a non-Homebrew/CFW/GW 3DS.

Asuna is correct. Neko, as of this moment, will most likely not work on non-Homebrew 3DS & 2DS consoles. However, this does not mean that this cannot change in the future. Only time will tell.

Duearissa

Postby Duearissa » Thu May 10, 2018 2:12 am

This is the best content for today as read. It provides a very good benefit.

phantom911
Head Moderator
4785-5938-1345
3DS Friend Code

Postby phantom911 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:05 pm

Please do not revive old topics.

Return to “PokEdit Neko”