Page 21 of 21

Re: PokEdit Neko master thread!

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:21 am
by Less
Didn't really understand the above post therefore want to ask more explainations, basically the app it's making easy the pokemon injection right? For people that have the latest 2DS update won't really work if I understood it correctly, right?

Re: PokEdit Neko master thread!

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:02 am
by Odaxis
Less wrote:Didn't really understand the above post therefore want to ask more explainations, basically the app it's making easy the pokemon injection right? For people that have the latest 2DS update won't really work if I understood it correctly, right?



Best explanation of how the app works i can give: viewtopic.php?p=105105#p105105

App requires Custom Firmware or Older firmware capable of QR injection. so latest official firmware is not compatible with the app.

Re: PokEdit Neko master thread!

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:17 am
by Less
Odaxis wrote:
Less wrote:Didn't really understand the above post therefore want to ask more explainations, basically the app it's making easy the pokemon injection right? For people that have the latest 2DS update won't really work if I understood it correctly, right?



Best explanation of how the app works i can give: viewtopic.php?p=105105#p105105

App requires Custom Firmware or Older firmware capable of QR injection. so latest official firmware is not compatible with the app.

That's what I needed to hear! Thanks x

Re: PokEdit Neko master thread!

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:55 pm
by Freshh
When gen 7 hacks come out, do you know or speculate whether or not they will be supported on the web injection method? Just curious because version 9.0 to 9.5 is pretty old. Is it possible for Nintendo to make it so that you need maybe at least version 11 or something just to run the game?

Re: PokEdit Neko master thread!

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:39 pm
by phantom911
Freshh wrote:When gen 7 hacks come out, do you know or speculate whether or not they will be supported on the web injection method? Just curious because version 9.0 to 9.5 is pretty old. Is it possible for Nintendo to make it so that you need maybe at least version 11 or something just to run the game?

It could go either way. I heard that the title ids for sun/moon were installed in sun/moon but I'm not 100% what that would mean or if that info is even correct.  What I just said could be irrelavant too. I wouldn't get my hopes up thoug

Re: PokEdit Neko master thread!

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:06 am
by hacks 2452
Freshh wrote:When gen 7 hacks come out, do you know or speculate whether or not they will be supported on the web injection method? Just curious because version 9.0 to 9.5 is pretty old. Is it possible for Nintendo to make it so that you need maybe at least version 11 or something just to run the game?

well no for 2 reasons 1 sun and moon don't let you open the internet browser while the games running i tried it with the demo and it does not work 2 the game will most likey require 11.0 atleast to run

Re: PokEdit Neko master thread!

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:36 am
by Odaxis
hacks 2452 wrote:the game will most likey require 11.0 atleast to run


It could come bundled on the game cart

Re: PokEdit Neko master thread!

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:04 pm
by hacks 2452
Odaxis wrote:
hacks 2452 wrote:the game will most likey require 11.0 atleast to run


It could come bundled on the game cart

the demo also does not let you open the internet browser while its running on the old 3ds and only the web injection works on the old 3ds probably the same for the full game

Re: PokEdit Neko master thread!

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:25 pm
by Dktz1
How do I know if my 2DS is too new for QR injection?
FYI my browser doesn't crash so I don't get the pokemon. Is there anything I can do?

Re: PokEdit Neko master thread!

Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:29 pm
by phantom911
Dktz1 wrote:How do I know if my 2DS is too new for QR injection?
FYI my browser doesn't crash so I don't get the pokemon. Is there anything I can do?

If your 2ds has anything higher than 9.3 fw, then its too updated. There's better ways to hack pokemon nowadaws including hb, and cfw.

Also, please do not revive topics and stay on topic.