forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Pokeedit event updates and pokeneko updates

PokEdit XY/ORAS Pokemon Editor that's in development.
devilhound66

Pokeedit event updates and pokeneko updates

Postby devilhound66 » Sat May 07, 2016 7:53 am

Its been awhile since I used this site. But I went to the event sections and I saw that there were no events for 2016. So I am guessing that Pokedit is still working on updates for X,Y, and ORAS. I was just curious because I saw post about pokedit Neko. But, a lot of those post were back from 2015. I know the QR events are probably out dated due to Nintendo updates. So, I was wondering is pokedit still working on X,Y, and ORAS events and Pokedit Neko? Also will the events be still be downloading or have they moved to more you have to trade for them? I am just curious. I am hoping that the events will still be downloaded. I got nothing against trading. I just preferred the downloading method. But, I am just curious about how the pokedit events and pokedit neko was coming along.

Odaxis
IGN: Odaxis
5387-1183-7266
3DS Friend Code

Re: Pokeedit event updates and pokeneko updates

Postby Odaxis » Sat May 07, 2016 8:14 am

devilhound66 wrote:Its been awhile since I used this site. But I went to the event sections and I saw that there were no events for 2016. So I am guessing that Pokedit is still working on updates for X,Y, and ORAS. I was just curious because I saw post about pokedit Neko. But, a lot of those post were back from 2015. I know the QR events are probably out dated due to Nintendo updates. So, I was wondering is pokedit still working on X,Y, and ORAS events and Pokedit Neko? Also will the events be still be downloading or have they moved to more you have to trade for them? I am just curious. I am hoping that the events will still be downloaded. I got nothing against trading. I just preferred the downloading method. But, I am just curious about how the pokedit events and pokedit neko was coming along.

For events
viewtopic.php?f=135&t=14530

Re Neko.
Neko is about to be published to the app store, next day or so.
Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/0dtdHHaqREvrHycl
Learn the basics of PKHeX - http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=15264

Return to “PokEdit Neko”