forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

How to Use PokEdit QR (Guide)

Submit Pokemon here.
User avatar
XxAsunaxX
IGN: Asuna
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2346
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:33 am

Re: How to Use PokEdit QR (Guide)

Postby XxAsunaxX » Sat May 09, 2015 10:47 am

No, the whole thing


nvm

xD
Image

User avatar
army123
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 8:02 am

Re: How to Use PokEdit QR (Guide)

Postby army123 » Mon May 11, 2015 8:06 am

Hello guys,
I'm new here. I'm not able to get the process done. I get to the web page where states: Success wait for the browser to crash!!!
And then... Nothing happens. What am missing ?

User avatar
domocoNT1
Moderator
IGN: Doco
0447-8745-3584
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 611
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:56 pm

Re: How to Use PokEdit QR (Guide)

Postby domocoNT1 » Mon May 11, 2015 5:45 pm

army123 wrote:Hello guys,
I'm new here. I'm not able to get the process done. I get to the web page where states: Success wait for the browser to crash!!!
And then... Nothing happens. What am missing ?

You have either updated your device or are using a Korean/New 3DS.

someone needs to lock thhis thread. people are asking the same question over and over again and its getting nowhere.
Image
doco and asuna, oneesan and oniisan forever

User avatar
XxAsunaxX
IGN: Asuna
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2346
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:33 am

Re: How to Use PokEdit QR (Guide)

Postby XxAsunaxX » Tue May 12, 2015 5:04 am

domocoNT1 wrote:
army123 wrote:Hello guys,
I'm new here. I'm not able to get the process done. I get to the web page where states: Success wait for the browser to crash!!!
And then... Nothing happens. What am missing ?

You have either updated your device or are using a Korean/New 3DS.

someone needs to lock thhis thread. people are asking the same question over and over again and its getting nowhere.

That's actually true xDD
People keep asking the same thing over and over, i think if they tried and look a bit in the topic they would probably find the answer they want, since we already answered alot of this questions in the past.
Image

User avatar
Miltank244
IGN: Saturnz
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 4885
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:39 am
Contact:

Re: How to Use PokEdit QR (Guide)

Postby Miltank244 » Tue May 12, 2015 7:22 am

XxAsunaxX wrote:
domocoNT1 wrote:
army123 wrote:Hello guys,
I'm new here. I'm not able to get the process done. I get to the web page where states: Success wait for the browser to crash!!!
And then... Nothing happens. What am missing ?

You have either updated your device or are using a Korean/New 3DS.

someone needs to lock thhis thread. people are asking the same question over and over again and its getting nowhere.

That's actually true xDD
People keep asking the same thing over and over, i think if they tried and look a bit in the topic they would probably find the answer they want, since we already answered alot of this questions in the past.
 

So should I lock it?
Image

User avatar
XxAsunaxX
IGN: Asuna
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2346
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:33 am

Re: How to Use PokEdit QR (Guide)

Postby XxAsunaxX » Tue May 12, 2015 10:41 am

Miltank244 wrote:So should I lock it?

Yeah?
We already answered why the QR works or not, and how to use it as well.
People just dont wanna even try to look up the topic for a answer, just they will keep asking the same thing over and over again.
Image

User avatar
domocoNT1
Moderator
IGN: Doco
0447-8745-3584
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 611
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:56 pm

Re: How to Use PokEdit QR (Guide)

Postby domocoNT1 » Wed May 13, 2015 4:51 am

Moral of the story: Clear your history and cookies, don't upgrade your 3DS, don't use a NEW 3DS or a Korean one, and doublecheck that you did everything correctly.

And if not, don't keep asking the same question over and over again...

...Because there's always the Request forum. good luck
Image
doco and asuna, oneesan and oniisan forever

User avatar
Miltank244
IGN: Saturnz
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 4885
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:39 am
Contact:

Re: How to Use PokEdit QR (Guide)

Postby Miltank244 » Wed May 13, 2015 9:53 am

Repetitive and annoying,

/locked
Image


Return to “Submissions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest