forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

PGL ban because of Pokemon Bank?

User avatar
yosuke30
4399-3379-2743
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:22 am

PGL ban because of Pokemon Bank?

Postby yosuke30 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:11 am

When I try to login in PGL I get a message that "pokemon.de currently has some problems, admins know that".
I created a new user and I can login fine with that one.

What I did:
I used pkedit to create a LOT of pkm, injected them into my pokemon black rom, transfered them to my retail black
and used pokemon mover to get them to pokemon bank and then to X/Y.
That was some months ago.

Can't login into PTCG as well, so I guess my old user is banned.

Happend to anyone else?

User avatar
Nooga
Head Moderator
IGN: Nic
1177-6927-8137
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2946
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: PGL ban because of Pokemon Bank?

Postby Nooga » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:00 pm

If you can get them through Bank, they were legal and that means you didn't get banned from that. The only ways I know of are hacking PokeMiles and BP.

Have you been using AR's or any other "direct" cheating methods on your games?
oX5T3cn.png

User avatar
yosuke30
4399-3379-2743
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:22 am

Re: PGL ban because of Pokemon Bank?

Postby yosuke30 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:09 am

Nope. The terms of use of Pokemon Bank say that they will ban you if you try to get pokemon through it which were created in an unofficial way. I think thats why.

User avatar
phantom911
Head Moderator
4785-5938-1345
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2715
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:26 pm

Re: PGL ban because of Pokemon Bank?

Postby phantom911 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:44 am

yosuke30 wrote:Nope. The terms of use of Pokemon Bank say that they will ban you if you try to get pokemon through it which were created in an unofficial way. I think thats why.

I have been ban. Its ugh, weird. I had 2 pokemon games. my digital alpha saphire, and my cartridge of y. i used powersaves on y. Pokemon y was banned. wont let me do a game sync or rating battle with it. But my Alpha saphire, in the same account, was left untouched.
Your issue seems to just simply be a trafic on gamefreaks end. ever since Pokemon Go was released, those websites have been having some issues. I wouldnt worry too much

User avatar
yosuke30
4399-3379-2743
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:22 am

Re: PGL ban because of Pokemon Bank?

Postby yosuke30 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:56 pm

Nah don't think so.

I logged in with my new account, worked.
I looged in with my old account, error I posted occured.

Did that a few times over and over again. 99% sure it's not traffic related.

User avatar
Nooga
Head Moderator
IGN: Nic
1177-6927-8137
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2946
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: PGL ban because of Pokemon Bank?

Postby Nooga » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:03 pm

I've gotten a lot of hacked legal mons over through bank and haven't been banned. I've never heard of anyone getting banned for that, as they can't tell legal from legit, and hacked can't get through bank. Maybe you should send a ticket to PGL support or something?
oX5T3cn.png

User avatar
phantom911
Head Moderator
4785-5938-1345
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2715
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:26 pm

Re: PGL ban because of Pokemon Bank?

Postby phantom911 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:23 pm

Nooga wrote:I've gotten a lot of hacked legal mons over through bank and haven't been banned. I've never heard of anyone getting banned for that, as they can't tell legal from legit, and hacked can't get through bank. Maybe you should send a ticket to PGL support or something?

Obviously you shouldn't mention Pokedit in your ticket.

User avatar
Nooga
Head Moderator
IGN: Nic
1177-6927-8137
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2946
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: PGL ban because of Pokemon Bank?

Postby Nooga » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:26 pm

phantom911 wrote:
Nooga wrote:I've gotten a lot of hacked legal mons over through bank and haven't been banned. I've never heard of anyone getting banned for that, as they can't tell legal from legit, and hacked can't get through bank. Maybe you should send a ticket to PGL support or something?

Obviously you shouldn't mention Pokedit in your ticket.

Yeah. Just ask why you've been banned, or mention the error message you receive. Don't mention anything specific, just say you don't recall doing anything to warrant a ban.
oX5T3cn.png

User avatar
yosuke30
4399-3379-2743
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:22 am

Re: PGL ban because of Pokemon Bank?

Postby yosuke30 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:17 am

Yeah, I will try that.
I can post the response here.

User avatar
Nooga
Head Moderator
IGN: Nic
1177-6927-8137
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 2946
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: PGL ban because of Pokemon Bank?

Postby Nooga » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:39 pm

yosuke30 wrote:Yeah, I will try that.
I can post the response here.

Good luck!
oX5T3cn.png


Return to “Anything else”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests