forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

PokeBank

User avatar
Kildo123
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:00 pm

PokeBank

Postby Kildo123 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:25 pm

So when i remade a Nintendo ID, due to forgetting my old one, i remembered my pokemon wont be on this pokebank.
If i change my nintendo on my 3DS what will happen? Will i just have to format my 3DS/Wii U every time i change accounts? or will it fully delete the ID?

ANd is there any way to check what is in my PokeBank for my other account? Can't find any website with any help of that

User avatar
Odaxis
IGN: Odaxis
5387-1183-7266
3DS Friend Code
Posts: 9575
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:51 am
Contact:

Re: PokeBank

Postby Odaxis » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:45 am

Kildo123 wrote:So when i remade a Nintendo ID, due to forgetting my old one, i remembered my Pokemon wont be on this PokeBank.

Correct

Kildo123 wrote:If i change my NNID on my 3DS what will happen?



Kildo123 wrote:Will i just have to format my 3DS/Wii U every time i change accounts? or will it fully delete the ID?

Pretty much

Kildo123 wrote:is there any way to check what is in my PokeBank for my other account?

Unsure

Kildo123 wrote:Can't find any website with any help of that

General google searches usually work best.
Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/0dtdHHaqREvrHycl
Learn the basics of PKHeX - http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=15264

User avatar
Atire
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:03 pm

Re: PokeBank

Postby Atire » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:39 pm

I think you can email them or call customer support since it is a paid service. Definitely try google though


Return to “Anything else”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest