forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Question about making meleotta on pkhex that can go online to battle friends and family

washuchan

Re: Question about making meleotta on pkhex that can go online to battle friends and family

Postby washuchan » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:11 am

Thank you for the file XxAsunaxX and thank you to Arigato Senpai. Going to see if it works here for me shortly. I will get back to you asap about it.

washuchan

Re: Question about making meleotta on pkhex that can go online to battle friends and family

Postby washuchan » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:32 pm

The file loads In pkhex with no problem. I do have a few questions right quick before I do any editing to this file. I am using the most up to date pkhex at this time and I will be using this meloetta on XY/ORAS if it is possible.

1. In pkhex under the main tab is there anything I need to edit.?

2. Under the met tab do I need to change anything there.?

3. Under the stats tab can I change its hidden power from fire to fighting and still be legal for online battle with friends and family.?

4. Under the attacks tab meloetta has no attacks at all what should I do here on this part. ? Should I leave it alone or add attacks.?

5. Under the OT/Misc tab is it okay for me to change the TID and SID. ? Is it okay for me to change OT and Latest (not OT) handler to and should I change gender on the OT to.? Should I add any ribbons or medals. If I don't need to any ribbons or medals I will not.

6. Should the PID and Encryption constant numbers match. ?

I would like to keep everything legal so I can battle friends and family over wifi

washuchan

Postby washuchan » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:18 am

Question about exporting this meloetta over to my pokemon y game with pkhex. How do you save this save and then export it over to your sd card.?

The file is pporg file.

XxAsunaxX
IGN: Asuna
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code

Postby XxAsunaxX » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:57 am

As i said before i can't access the file since i have no pc ATM, but coming from Senpai, it should be 100% legit.You can change the Hidden power, the moves (must be moves she can learn :) ), change ivs and evs , lvl and nature.You can't change the rest, because if you do it wont be legit. (including the nickname :) )

XxAsunaxX
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code

Postby XxAsunaxX » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:05 am

washuchan wrote:Question about exporting this meloetta over to my pokemon y game with pkhex. How do you save this save and then export it over to your sd card.?

The file is pporg file.

To put Meloetta oe any Pokekon into your game, you need to extract your save first (if you have CFW, JKSM is your friend).Then grab the save and drag it into PkHex, you will see your your Pokemons in the storage and party, grab the Meloetta file and drag it into an open slot in your storage.Then yo into file and extract the save from PkHex, put that save where you grab the first one.Then import that save into the game and Meloetta should be on your game now :)

washuchan

Postby washuchan » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:54 pm

I followed your guys directions to the best of my knowledge and I can not get meloetta to show up my in my box 1 slot 1 in pokemon y. I did see that all of the moves I gave her all had red triangles next to the moves. I have meloetta with round, sing, and confusion. I did use random on the IV and EV to. I gave her fighting for her hidden power just for a test run to see if this works. I know I did something wrong I just can not figure what I did wrong.

I did not change the OT, TID, SID, and I did not add any ribbons or medals and I did not touch the friendship thing elther.

XxAsunaxX
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code

Postby XxAsunaxX » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:39 am

Did you extracted your Y save?Making her show in box 1, slot 1 is injecting (you can put her on box 1, slot 1 on PkHex though) 

washuchan

Postby washuchan » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:13 am

NVM I got meloetaa to show up on my slot 1 box 1. After my friend gets home I will try to trade with him over wifi to see if meoletta can be traded that way.

XxAsunaxX
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code

Postby XxAsunaxX » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:33 am

washuchan wrote:NVM I got meloetaa to show up on my slot 1 box 1. After my friend gets home I will try to trade with him over wifi to see if meoletta can be traded that way.

Thats good news :D, it should trade/battle, its a file from Senpai.

washuchan

Postby washuchan » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:02 pm

The traded work thank you again for the file senpai and thank you for the help XxAsunaxX..

Return to “Anything else”