Hide Session

PokEdit Discord Server

XxAsunaxX
IGN: Asuna
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code

Re: PokEdit and PokEdit League Discord Servers

Postby XxAsunaxX » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:09 am

T.O.R.N.A.D.O wrote:I don't get the point really of not using unreleased megas. Its not like they were kept unreleased because they were broken. Probably GF couldn't figure out a way to keep all the mega stones in games so they may release it in future when they can. Plus many of the fan favourite megas are unreleased lol like Gardevoir, Gallade, Mawile, Mewtwo, etc.

I know, my favs arent on Gen 7 aswell, but it is what we have, gamefreak said this game was about the Z-Moves, not megas like Gen 6, even VGC doesn't allow Megas.
Maybe that's why they didnt gave all megas, maybe they will give them later as event, who knows, but for now we use what we have.
But i'm not the one doing the League, and i won't be on it, so it doesn't matter what you guys do ;)

Odaxis
IGN: Odaxis
5387-1183-7266
3DS Friend Code

Postby Odaxis » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:29 pm

XxAsunaxX wrote:I know, my favs arent on Gen 7 aswell, but it is what we have, gamefreak said this game was about the Z-Moves, not megas like Gen 6, even VGC doesn't allow Megas. Maybe that's why they didnt gave all megas, maybe they will give them later as event, who knows, but for now we use what we have. But i'm not the one doing the League, and i won't be on it, so it doesn't matter what you guys do ;)

Funny enough, all the items are in the game files though. Guess they can go out as event pokemon when ever ninty feels like it.
Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/0dtdHHaqREvrHycl
Learn the basics of PKHeX - http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=15264

XxAsunaxX
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code

Postby XxAsunaxX » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:10 pm

Odaxis wrote:
XxAsunaxX wrote:I know, my favs arent on Gen 7 aswell, but it is what we have, gamefreak said this game was about the Z-Moves, not megas like Gen 6, even VGC doesn't allow Megas. Maybe that's why they didnt gave all megas, maybe they will give them later as event, who knows, but for now we use what we have. But i'm not the one doing the League, and i won't be on it, so it doesn't matter what you guys do ;)

Funny enough, all the items are in the game files though. Guess they can go out as event pokemon when ever ninty feels like it.

Maybe after bank gets update, because even if they gave all the remaining megas Pre-Bank, you couldn't use them :D
Hope they do, the major Mega change is sooooo good, and my favourite Megas can abuse it so badly ;)

Fro5tyOfficial
IGN: Tanner

Postby Fro5tyOfficial » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:39 am

Can I challenge? I have gen 7 pokemon...
Tanner.

XxAsunaxX
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code

Postby XxAsunaxX » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:09 am

Fro5tyOfficial wrote:Can I challenge? I have gen 7 pokemon...

This will start after the Pokebank update.

Fro5tyOfficial
IGN: Tanner

Postby Fro5tyOfficial » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:16 pm

Ok
Tanner.

XxAsunaxX
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code

Postby XxAsunaxX » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:17 pm

Was gonna challenge this, but this new rules made me not to.

T.O.R.N.A.D.O
IGN: May
5387 1188 8297
3DS Friend Code

Postby T.O.R.N.A.D.O » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:12 am

XxAsunaxX wrote:Was gonna challenge this, but this new rules made me not to.

Hmm what? Why? :P

XxAsunaxX
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code

Postby XxAsunaxX » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:20 pm

T.O.R.N.A.D.O wrote:

All Legendaries/Mythicals are banned (ban ubers i get it, but everything that's lower? Legendaries have weaknesses like every mon, i must say Protean Greninja is a much bigger threat then most Legendaries)

Specific Megas banned.

All UBs banned all well.

Then Specific Pokekon banned -_- 3 of them aren't that great, Toxapex can be a pain in the ass, so its Chansey/Blissey (Chansey is a much pain in the ass then Toxapex), so i dont get these 4 bans.

Then Tapu's.

The way i like to play is bring anything besides Uber Legendaries, but if you want to bring them, it's whatever ;)

T.O.R.N.A.D.O
IGN: May
5387 1188 8297
3DS Friend Code

Postby T.O.R.N.A.D.O » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:09 am

XxAsunaxX wrote:
T.O.R.N.A.D.O wrote:

All Legendaries/Mythicals are banned (ban ubers i get it, but everything that's lower? Legendaries have weaknesses like every mon, i must say Protean Greninja is a much bigger threat then most Legendaries)

Specific Megas banned.

All UBs banned all well.

Then Specific Pokekon banned -_- 3 of them aren't that great, Toxapex can be a pain in the ass, so its Chansey/Blissey (Chansey is a much pain in the ass then Toxapex), so i dont get these 4 bans.

Then Tapu's.

The way i like to play is bring anything besides Uber Legendaries, but if you want to bring them, it's whatever ;)

Well legendaries/mythicals are banned to avoid confusion among the users who don't follow smogon. And Tapus/UBs are pretty much classified as legends so those were banned as well. Other than those, only Uber megas and few broken gen 7 Pokemon are banned.

Also toxapex is God tier with amazing defenses and regenerator. How could you even compare it with Chansey/Blissey? :P

Return to “Anything else”