forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Can someone please help me out? So confused...

PokEdit etiquette, Message Board Rules, FAQs, and other important information.
ComicalCanine

Can someone please help me out? So confused...

Postby ComicalCanine » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:08 am

I read in the description for this site on google that I can (somehow) send the pokemon I create to my game (btw which ones can I send them to?). How in the frickle frackle do I do that?! And how the frick do I open them after downloading them (on laptop)? Why does this all seem so complicated? What is a pokebank? Would it work for an emulator? (Please Note: its been A WHILE since I've played pokemon and I'm slowly starting to get back into it)

Ralloen
IGN: Ralloen
3969-7796-6811
3DS Friend Code

Re: Can someone please help me out? So confused...

Postby Ralloen » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:33 am

Well, the pokemon downloading part is probably going to be better explained by one of the more experienced traders on the site who use the mthod. 

Pokemon bank, I can explain though. Basically pokemon bank allows you to store pokemon from the generation 6 games X, Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Using pokemon transporter, Pokemon from Black, White, Black 2 and White 2 can be permanantly transferred into pokemon bank and these can be sent to the 6th gen games.

Sun and moon, when they come out, will allow for pokemon to be sent to those games and will also allows pokemon from the virtual console games; Red, Blue, Yellow and Green to be sent in the same way - the only exception being that these pokemon cannot be sent to the 6th gen games. 

I'm not sure if pokemon bank would work for an emulator though. Sorry. 

ComicalCanine

Postby ComicalCanine » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:14 am

Ralloen wrote:Well, the pokemon downloading part is probably going to be better explained by one of the more experienced traders on the site who use the mthod. 

Pokemon bank, I can explain though. Basically pokemon bank allows you to store pokemon from the generation 6 games X, Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Using pokemon transporter, Pokemon from Black, White, Black 2 and White 2 can be permanantly transferred into pokemon bank and these can be sent to the 6th gen games.

Sun and moon, when they come out, will allow for pokemon to be sent to those games and will also allows pokemon from the virtual console games; Red, Blue, Yellow and Green to be sent in the same way - the only exception being that these pokemon cannot be sent to the 6th gen games. 

I'm not sure if pokemon bank would work for an emulator though. Sorry. 

its fine, but HOW do I do it?

Ralloen
IGN: Ralloen
3969-7796-6811
3DS Friend Code

Postby Ralloen » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:55 am

How do you use pokemon bank?

You download it onto the 3DS/2DS/System that you have that plays 3DS games via the Nintendo E-shop and then you pay a fee of ¥500 in Japan, $4.99 in the United States, $6.29 in Canada, £4.49 in the United Kingdom, €4.99 in Europe, $6.50 in Australia, $8.50 in New Zealand, ₩5000 in South Korea, $150 in Taiwan, $40 in Hong Kong and R$ 8.99 in Brazil. This pass lasts for the whole year.

How to get pokemon bank to work after all the financial stuff and the downloading:
1)Have pokemon X/Y/Or/As in your DS

2)Load up pokemon bank

3) go to the use pokemon bank part

4)place pokemon from your 6th gen game in to the bank/ take them out of the bank and into the game

Pokemon Transporter:
1)load up pokemon bank and select the icon that says pokemon transporter

2)Follow this onto the E-shop and download it

3) Have pokemon Black/White/B2/W2 in your DS

4)Have the pokemon you wish to have in pokemon bank in box 1 of the B/W/B2/W2 game

5)Use pokemon transporter to send pokemon across to pokemon bank where pokemon bank will determine which pokemon are allowed in. If they are hacked in and don't pass the checks then said pokemon will be left in B/W/W2/B2

6)Move pokemon out of the "Transfer Box" of pokemon bank (Need to complete steps 1 - 3 of the pokemon bank part above before this) and into your 6th gen game or into the bank itself. If the transporter doesn't work, there may well still be pokemon in the box since if you are trying to send boxes of 30 pokemon at a time, it MUST be empty each time.

ComicalCanine

Postby ComicalCanine » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:51 pm

Ralloen wrote:How do you use pokemon bank?

You download it onto the 3DS/2DS/System that you have that plays 3DS games via the Nintendo E-shop and then you pay a fee of ¥500 in Japan, $4.99 in the United States, $6.29 in Canada, £4.49 in the United Kingdom, €4.99 in Europe, $6.50 in Australia, $8.50 in New Zealand, ₩5000 in South Korea, $150 in Taiwan, $40 in Hong Kong and R$ 8.99 in Brazil. This pass lasts for the whole year.

How to get pokemon bank to work after all the financial stuff and the downloading:
1)Have pokemon X/Y/Or/As in your DS

2)Load up pokemon bank

3) go to the use pokemon bank part

4)place pokemon from your 6th gen game in to the bank/ take them out of the bank and into the game

Pokemon Transporter:
1)load up pokemon bank and select the icon that says pokemon transporter

2)Follow this onto the E-shop and download it

3) Have pokemon Black/White/B2/W2 in your DS

4)Have the pokemon you wish to have in pokemon bank in box 1 of the B/W/B2/W2 game

5)Use pokemon transporter to send pokemon across to pokemon bank where pokemon bank will determine which pokemon are allowed in. If they are hacked in and don't pass the checks then said pokemon will be left in B/W/W2/B2

6)Move pokemon out of the "Transfer Box" of pokemon bank (Need to complete steps 1 - 3 of the pokemon bank part above before this) and into your 6th gen game or into the bank itself. If the transporter doesn't work, there may well still be pokemon in the box since if you are trying to send boxes of 30 pokemon at a time, it MUST be empty each time.

holy cannolis thats ALOT to read o_o but thank you VERY much for the help :D

phantom911
Head Moderator
4785-5938-1345
3DS Friend Code

Postby phantom911 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:52 pm

its not as complicated as the legnth of that post, dont worry, it actually guides you in the program (or at least gives you the basic commands). btw, its 4.99 in us for 1 year

ComicalCanine

Postby ComicalCanine » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:57 pm

phantom911 wrote:its not as complicated as the legnth of that post, dont worry, it actually guides you in the program (or at least gives you the basic commands). btw, its 4.99 in us for 1 year

sweet! thanks!

Return to “Essentials”