forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Need help

PokEdit etiquette, Message Board Rules, FAQs, and other important information.
Thegodlybeing

Need help

Postby Thegodlybeing » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:20 pm

I ordered a galaxy modded 3ds XL and received a tracking number the other day, the number either hadn't gone through processing or just is invalid but I paid for 1-2 day shipping and the number still isn't working. I need it before Friday, and @cake never replied to any emails I sent to him it's been a week since I sent him the first email with questions I had

Odaxis
IGN: Odaxis
5387-1183-7266
3DS Friend Code

Re: Need help

Postby Odaxis » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:01 pm

Thegodlybeing wrote:I ordered a galaxy modded 3ds XL and received a tracking number the other day, the number either hadn't gone through processing or just is invalid but I paid for 1-2 day shipping and the number still isn't working. I need it before Friday, and @cake never replied to any emails I sent to him it's been a week since I sent him the first email with questions I had

I sent him a Private message to check back here. He should hopefully get back to you soon.
Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/0dtdHHaqREvrHycl
Learn the basics of PKHeX - http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=15264

Cake
Overlord
IGN: Cake
4742-9064-4641
3DS Friend Code

Postby Cake » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:29 pm

Thegodlybeing wrote:I ordered a galaxy modded 3ds XL and received a tracking number the other day, the number either hadn't gone through processing or just is invalid but I paid for 1-2 day shipping and the number still isn't working. I need it before Friday, and @cake never replied to any emails I sent to him it's been a week since I sent him the first email with questions I had

Hey, I think I talked to you via email. If not you can follow up here.

Thegodlybeing

Postby Thegodlybeing » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:18 am

It's been over 9 days and the shipment still hasn't been sent to the post office...

Thegodlybeing

Postby Thegodlybeing » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:28 am

I don't want to sound rude or anything but this is very frustrating. It should have been delivered by now but hasn't even met the post office. Please tell me what is going on.

Thegodlybeing

Postby Thegodlybeing » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:29 am

Odaxis wrote:

I sent him a Private message to check back here. He should hopefully get back to you soon.

Please help me contact cake, thank you.

Cake
Overlord
IGN: Cake
4742-9064-4641
3DS Friend Code

Postby Cake » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:03 am

hey, i thought we ended up talking in emails. I don't know who is who when trying to match people from the forums and emails. Did you receive the item? It probably should have arrived by now.

Return to “Essentials”