forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

The "Ban" of my Game Sync in Sun and Moon

Help with specific errors, Pokemon transfer, error codes on your DS, or any problems with transit.
Zeranoth

The "Ban" of my Game Sync in Sun and Moon

Postby Zeranoth » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:08 pm

So yeah, I think you all heard about the ban, that happened in Pokemon Sun and Moon, 6000 Accounts got banned and I was one them, they arent able to do "Rated battles", "Global Mission" and every other Game Sync Function, I can do unranked ones or trade with everyone etc. but yeah Is there a way to change your Game Sync ID or smth like that so I will be able to connect guys? I am rather unexperienced... So every help is wished for!

XxAsunaxX
IGN: Asuna
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code

Re: The "Ban" of my Game Sync in Sun and Moon

Postby XxAsunaxX » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:42 am

Zeranoth wrote:So yeah, I think you all heard about the ban, that happened in Pokemon Sun and Moon, 6000 Accounts got banned and I was one them, they arent able to do "Rated battles", "Global Mission" and every other Game Sync Function, I can do unranked ones or trade with everyone etc. but yeah Is there a way to change your Game Sync ID or smth like that so I will be able to connect guys? I am rather unexperienced... So every help is wished for!

Well your fault for getting "illegal" pokemon before bank, or maybe having tons of item with 999 (you sync the game, they most likely know stuff like that) or having Festival Plaza at high lvl with few coins.

If you do things as legal as possible its hard to get caught.

You probably need a new game and PGL account, unless they banned that 3DS to use the Game Sync functions.

This happen when ppl try do something they can't and think they will never do anything, like i battled countless Gunk Shot Alolan Muks before bank, which is impossible, even with bank, since its a tutor move, and theres no tutor on Su/Mo, and Kantonian Grimer won't ever evolve to Alolan Muk, or using egg moves that you can't before bank... Ppl got what they asked for, pretty sure they went on showdown, did the team there, paste it into PkHeX, genned into Su/Mo, too bad Showdown doesn't show egg/tutor moves, and since those ppl are stupid and know nothing about pokemon (they don't even do a little search to see what legal or not) they assume its A-OK to use, and now they are probably crying and asking for help.

Next time try use/do things as legal as possible, do some search so you know what's legal or not, that way is much harder for GameFreak to know you're hacking the game, so we don't have to go through this again.

Zeranoth

Postby Zeranoth » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:30 am

So, can i check if my 3DS got hit via. ORAS? There I am not banned (did not check after i got hit in SuMo), so that I know if I got hit or not?

XxAsunaxX
IGN: Asuna
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code

Postby XxAsunaxX » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:43 am

Zeranoth wrote:So, can i check if my 3DS got hit via. ORAS? There I am not banned (did not check after i got hit in SuMo), so that I know if I got hit or not?

Yea, try going into Battle Spot on ORAS, if you're ok there, then it's maybe your Su/Mo.

If you have another Su/Mo and didn't sync yet, make a new PGL acc, and link that game to the new acc.

If you don't have another game remove your game from your current PGL account, and register it on a new PGL account.

Try these and see what happens.

Return to “Help Forum”