forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

PokEdit 2.0 Suggestion

Let us know what you like about the site or don't like. What would you like to see PokEdit become?
Krio

PokEdit 2.0 Suggestion

Postby Krio » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:06 am

It's nothing too big but when you're selecting moves on for a Pokemon there should be a tap on top of all filters: 

where it says "Legal" and "All" 

Krio

Re: PokEdit 2.0 Suggestion

Postby Krio » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:22 am

Also, instead of having a lit flame if an item is popular or not:  It shold be a bar split into 5 or something and depending on how popular it is it'll have more bars lit up. Or have portions of the flame lit if you don't want a bar.

klmchll
IGN: klmChll
2509-3494-5155
3DS Friend Code

Postby klmchll » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:37 am

I'll get cake to look at this XD Thanks for the feedback!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cake
Overlord
IGN: Cake
4742-9064-4641
3DS Friend Code

Postby Cake » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:40 am

Krio wrote:

Also, instead of having a lit flame if an item is popular or not:  It shold be a bar split into 5 or something and depending on how popular it is it'll have more bars lit up. Or have portions of the flame lit if you don't want a bar.

Thanks actuallyy a really cool suggestion. I'm going to try to work this into the new site.

For your first question. Do you mean you should be able to change the "sort" for every column?

klmchll
2509-3494-5155
3DS Friend Code

Postby klmchll » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:41 am

Cake wrote:

Krio wrote:

Thanks actuallyy a really cool suggestion. I'm going to try to work this into the new site.

For your first question. Do you mean you should be able to change the "sort" for every column?

he meant that there should be an extra column to state if the moves are legal or not for the pokemon~

Cake
Overlord
4742-9064-4641
3DS Friend Code

Postby Cake » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:53 am

klmchll wrote:

Cake wrote:

Krio wrote:

he meant that there should be an extra column to state if the moves are legal or not for the pokemon~

Oh okay. Got it.

Well, right now it only shows legal moves. But we could make a illegal move filter so you can select anything like the current editor.

superus_malum11
IGN: Exsanguine
4141-3491-2984
3DS Friend Code

Postby superus_malum11 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:55 pm

since krio made a suggestion thread, might as well add to it.

So I had this idea for a section in the pokedit where battle requests can go down. including availability of the person, styles of battles, etc. also that area could include some kind of tournament section within that?

Just a thought is all.
SIG IN PROGRESS

klmchll
2509-3494-5155
3DS Friend Code

Postby klmchll » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:58 pm

superus_malum11 wrote:

So I had this idea for a section in the pokedit where battle requests can go down. including availability of the person, styles of battles, etc. also that area could include some kind of tournament section within that?

Just a thought is all.

Everyone will be using op pokemons xD

superus_malum11
IGN: Exsanguine
4141-3491-2984
3DS Friend Code

Postby superus_malum11 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:08 pm

klmchll wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

Just a thought is all.

Everyone will be using op pokemons xD

yes. but unlike smogon, we know how to battle with a more wide variety of pokemon and strategies.
SIG IN PROGRESS

Cake
Overlord
4742-9064-4641
3DS Friend Code

Postby Cake » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:15 pm

superus_malum11 wrote:

Just a thought is all.

I like this idea. Do you think this could be worked into the TraderAid? The TraidAid is really more becoming like a Social Platform for Pokemon users so maybe it would be better to call the whole thing TrainerAid... Ikd.. I think that's a good idea though.

Return to “Feedback”