forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Chat function? :D

Let us know what you like about the site or don't like. What would you like to see PokEdit become?
klmchll
IGN: klmChll
2509-3494-5155
3DS Friend Code

Chat function? :D

Postby klmchll » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:29 pm

Chat function? xD Like live chatting etc~ I've seen lots of forums that has this feature.. Thought it'll be cool if PokEdit has it as well xD
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

rehan100

Re: Chat function? :D

Postby rehan100 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:32 pm

That would be better then constantly PMing each other .lol

superus_malum11
IGN: Exsanguine
4141-3491-2984
3DS Friend Code

Postby superus_malum11 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:36 pm

rehan100 wrote:

yes that would be great seeing as I still haven't cleared out my inbox ever since I first joined.
SIG IN PROGRESS

klmchll
2509-3494-5155
3DS Friend Code

Postby klmchll » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:02 pm

superus_malum11 wrote:

rehan100 wrote:

yes that would be great seeing as I still haven't cleared out my inbox ever since I first joined.

yayy~ Let's wait for Cake then xP Maybe he'll implement it in Roboctomon

Cake
Overlord
IGN: Cake
4742-9064-4641
3DS Friend Code

Postby Cake » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:11 pm

You're in luck! There is a very powerful chat system that we'll have in the new system. It will have direct one-to-one chat and also have chat rooms. I'm not sure what features I'm going to allow from the beginning, so we'll have to see.

Our site chat will also be connected to an iOS and Android chat app that people can download. So if you want, you can always chat with your PokEdit and/or Roboctomon friends... Even on the go! :D

klmchll
2509-3494-5155
3DS Friend Code

Postby klmchll » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:16 pm

Cake wrote:

You're in luck! There is a very powerful chat system that we'll have in the new system. It will have direct one-to-one chat and also have chat rooms. I'm not sure what features I'm going to allow from the beginning, so we'll have to see.

Our site chat will also be connected to an iOS and Android chat app that people can download. So if you want, you can always chat with your PokEdit and/or Roboctomon friends... Even on the go! :D

OMG YAY XDDD no more chat pms xD hahahahaha~ Thankssss :3

|M|
IGN: Mike
3110-5466-2984
3DS Friend Code

Postby |M| » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:48 am

klmchll wrote:

Cake wrote:

This was stated in an old topic in Team PokEdit Central awhile back. Although our Almighty Overlord Cake has answered this, take a look back in that forum section Miss Cat Princess Kimchii! It has alot of interesting updates and scrapped idea's and revamped ones as well. pikachu heart
photo Newsig_zpsa083af8a.png

superus_malum11
IGN: Exsanguine
4141-3491-2984
3DS Friend Code

Postby superus_malum11 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:16 am

|M| wrote:

klmchll wrote:

Cake wrote:

This was stated in an old topic in Team PokEdit Central awhile back. Although our Almighty Overlord Cake has answered this, take a look back in that forum section Miss Cat Princess Kimchii! It has alot of interesting updates and scrapped idea's and revamped ones as well. pikachu heart

I don't remember him saying that. must been a real long while ago. anyway glad for this because I'm getting really sick of PM's.
SIG IN PROGRESS

klmchll
2509-3494-5155
3DS Friend Code

Postby klmchll » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:04 am

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

klmchll wrote:

Cake wrote:

I don't remember him saying that. must been a real long while ago. anyway glad for this because I'm getting really sick of PM's.

@mike oops o.o I'm still kinda new here~ xD and I didn't realize :<

@malum hehehe~ I'm sick of pms too :3

|M|
IGN: Mike
3110-5466-2984
3DS Friend Code

Postby |M| » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:32 am

klmchll wrote:

superus_malum11 wrote:

|M| wrote:

klmchll wrote:

Cake wrote:

@mike oops o.o I'm still kinda new here~ xD and I didn't realize :<

@malum hehehe~ I'm sick of pms too :3

I like PM's for one reason. I can reply directly from my phone.

PS: Malum - Zach

PSS: I so wanna say your name
photo Newsig_zpsa083af8a.png

Return to “Feedback”