forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Mobile?

Let us know what you like about the site or don't like. What would you like to see PokEdit become?
DauntlessOdin
IGN: Gavin
4270-1991-4295
3DS Friend Code

Mobile?

Postby DauntlessOdin » Sat May 02, 2015 8:49 pm

I think it would be awesome if there was a Pokedit mobile app. I do most of my stuff on here with my phone, but I have to keep checking for notifications and replies. Having Pokedit as an app and allowing notifications through the phone would save some trouble. I don't really know what kind of time and money goes into app-making, but it's just an idea I think would be helpful for users on the go or without access to a computer. It would also be great if I could use PokeHex on mobile, I have seen some apps that try to do the same thing, but not too well. Still, I believe Pokedit could accomplish this famously. Thank you for hearing me out.

XxAsunaxX
IGN: Asuna
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code

Re: Mobile?

Postby XxAsunaxX » Sun May 03, 2015 5:26 am

Even on mobile by acessing the PokEdit, you will see if you have a notification or not, i know it would be MUCH easier if you would get notifications like other apps, but takes time and money as you said.
A good app to see is really PokeHeX as you said, so you could create the .pk6 files with a mobile device, and then post them here.
You can still you PokEdit Online, but it still only supports 1-5 gen "yet?".

DauntlessOdin
4270-1991-4295
3DS Friend Code

Postby DauntlessOdin » Sun May 03, 2015 8:38 am

XxAsunaxX wrote:Even on mobile by acessing the PokEdit, you will see if you have a notification or not, i know it would be MUCH easier if you would get notifications like other apps, but takes time and money as you said.
A good app to see is really PokeHeX as you said, so you could create the .pk6 files with a mobile device, and then post them here.

I understand. I'm hoping there might one day be a PokeHex app, I'd definitely pay money for it, even though many of Pokedit's services are free. This site really is awesome.

XxAsunaxX
IGN: Asuna
0662-3769-1291
3DS Friend Code

Postby XxAsunaxX » Sun May 03, 2015 8:51 am

DauntlessOdin wrote:
XxAsunaxX wrote:Even on mobile by acessing the PokEdit, you will see if you have a notification or not, i know it would be MUCH easier if you would get notifications like other apps, but takes time and money as you said.

I understand. I'm hoping there might one day be a PokeHex app, I'd definitely pay money for it, even though many of Pokedit's services are free. This site really is awesome.

Many? xDD
All services are free :D
We do this because we want to ^^
Maybe one day there will be a PokeHeX app :D

DauntlessOdin
4270-1991-4295
3DS Friend Code

Postby DauntlessOdin » Sun May 03, 2015 8:56 am

Thanks Asuna! =D

Sky
King's Hand
IGN: Sky
1994-1513-8216
3DS Friend Code

Postby Sky » Wed May 27, 2015 6:00 am

I don't want a mobile app so much as for editing, but for the forums. I have an Iphone 4S & everytime I load the website on Safari it's just so slow. Plus just to be silly, I'd love to have the PokEdit app symbol on my screen.

Return to “Feedback”