forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Online Savegame Editor

Let us know what you like about the site or don't like. What would you like to see PokEdit become?
laurorual

Online Savegame Editor

Postby laurorual » Tue May 20, 2014 5:36 pm

Since it's not possible to send Pokemons to our game anymore, it would be great if, at least, we could send our save file to an online editor, edit our save the way we want and download this new save file with the changes we have made. I know there is a lot of save file editors through the Internet but I haven't seen an online editor and I think it will be great!
Last edited by laurorual on Wed May 21, 2014 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Miltank244
IGN: Saturnz
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code

Re: Online Savegame Editor

Postby Miltank244 » Tue May 20, 2014 9:43 pm

laurorual wrote:

Since it's not possible to send Pokemons to our game anymore, it would be great if, at least, we could send our save file to an online editor, edit our save the way we want and download this new save file with the changes we have made. I know there is a lot of save file editors through the Internet but I haven't see a online editor and I think it will be great!

You have my ava... this is going to be confusing... Cool idea though :D

Nooga
Head Moderator
IGN: Nic
1177-6927-8137
3DS Friend Code

Postby Nooga » Wed May 21, 2014 2:28 pm

I've suggested this idea to Cake myself actually. It'll be a great way around the gts
oX5T3cn.png

Cake
Overlord
IGN: Cake
4742-9064-4641
3DS Friend Code

Postby Cake » Thu May 29, 2014 9:58 pm

Good news because we are working on such a tool. The first version of our save editor will only allow you to edit the Trainer Data and the PC Boxes, but we can add some more stuff to it as we go.

The new Editor is going to be kind of a mix between the current site editor and the Pokemon Maker. So you'll get all the features from both wrapped into one editor. Then you can just download the files and probably be able to upload your own too.

|M|
IGN: Mike
3110-5466-2984
3DS Friend Code

Postby |M| » Fri May 30, 2014 4:01 am

Cake wrote:

Good news because we are working on such a tool. The first version of our save editor will only allow you to edit the Trainer Data and the PC Boxes, but we can add some more stuff to it as we go.

The new Editor is going to be kind of a mix between the current site editor and the Pokemon Maker. So you'll get all the features from both wrapped into one editor. Then you can just download the files and probably be able to upload your own too.

Amazing. Must see when done :3
photo Newsig_zpsa083af8a.png

Miltank244
IGN: Saturnz
3179-6340-3390
3DS Friend Code

Postby Miltank244 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:06 am

Cake wrote:

surprise

Odaxis
IGN: Odaxis
5387-1183-7266
3DS Friend Code

Postby Odaxis » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:49 am

Cake wrote:

Can't wait to give it a try. gonna order my NDS Adapter plus soon.
Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/0dtdHHaqREvrHycl
Learn the basics of PKHeX - http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=15264

XYZ
3969-5440-0206
3DS Friend Code

Postby XYZ » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:08 am

because i didnt understood,how will the maker work without the GTS?heard something about NDS adapter,what is it?
Smth is supposed to be written here

Odaxis
IGN: Odaxis
5387-1183-7266
3DS Friend Code

Postby Odaxis » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:42 am

XYZ wrote:

because i didnt understood,how will the maker work without the GTS?heard something about NDS adapter,what is it?

NDS Adapter plus is a device that allows you to plug your Pokemon black or silver or white 2 (non 3ds Pokemon games) into your computers USB port.

This device lets you copy your save file to and from your NDS card basically allowing you to modify the save file.

With the editor thats being worked on now along with this device you can extract your save file from your game, upload it to the editor thats being worked on now, modify the save file, redownload the modified save file and then put it back on your nds game.
Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/0dtdHHaqREvrHycl
Learn the basics of PKHeX - http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=15264

mayoouran2001
4141-2955-1033
3DS Friend Code

Postby mayoouran2001 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:33 am

Odaxis wrote:

XYZ wrote:

NDS Adapter plus is a device that allows you to plug your Pokemon black or silver or white 2 (non 3ds Pokemon games) into your computers USB port.

This device lets you copy your save file to and from your NDS card basically allowing you to modify the save file.

With the editor thats being worked on now along with this device you can extract your save file from your game, upload it to the editor thats being worked on now, modify the save file, redownload the modified save file and then put it back on your nds game.

Thanks for the great explanation, Much appreciated!mmmwah

Return to “Feedback”