forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Big screen/zoomed in

New site so let us know about the bugs so we can fix them!
Killerwhale8

Big screen/zoomed in

Postby Killerwhale8 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:28 pm

Hi I recently found a glitch/bug that makes me unable to use pokedit the screen is to big and when I go to edit a pokemon I cant see the apply edits button so I can have my pokemon team (legit no OP or unfair I use seribi to look up moovesets) so thats it please get a solution for me Thanks :D :)

phantom911
Head Moderator
4785-5938-1345
3DS Friend Code

Re: Big screen/zoomed in

Postby phantom911 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:57 pm

You might be accidentally holding in the Ctrl shift + to zoom in because I never had the problem in either IE or chrome. I never heard of an issue like this being reported either. I have accidentally zoomed in before. Next time, don't chance the font color to something so light

Killerwhale8

Postby Killerwhale8 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:59 pm

but its ALWAYS like this I tryed ctrl + shift again but it still stays like this

TrashcanJesus

Postby TrashcanJesus » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:49 pm

Here I am, 3 years later with the same problem. While visiting the site in safari the entire pokemon edit page is zoomed in to the point where the site is unusable. When I try to view the edit page in firefox everything is to scale, but I'm unable to to switch between pokemon. I'm stuck only having the option to edit the first pokemon, in the first box.

A very strange problem. This is something that I've noticed since February of this year. I disregarded it before and figured I'd check back another time and am disappointed to see that I'm still having the same problem.

Any ideas on how to fix this? I see the poor fellow that posted years before me didn't find any solution :(

Return to “Report Bugs”