forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Working Event Wish Blissey/Chansey

Talk about the PokEdit File Editor.

Does the file pass the bank check for you?

Yes.
83%
No.
17%

Total votes: 6

FlameSpeedster
IGN: Kyle
0834-2271-2656
3DS Friend Code

Working Event Wish Blissey/Chansey

Postby FlameSpeedster » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:21 pm

*Stickied because many people may need Wish Blisseys/Chanseys*

ImageImage
So after about an hour of trial and error yesterday I think I made a working Event Wish Blissey.

I created it from scratch using pokecheats.net/ and I want to know if anyone can pass this Blissey without making any changes to it.

It already passed through the transporter for me twice and I would really appreciate if you guys would check if this Blissey passes for you too and tell me, it could really help with pokemon legality.

I'd appreciate it if you guys would tell me if this sends through for you.

EDIT: I've also made a Chansey that I've been able to pass as well.

I will update this post to include the moveset and EV spread of the Pokemon eventually.

EDIT: PKX files of these Pokemon are WIP and have been tested. Please post if they do not work.

EDIT: Added PokEdit QR codes.

WISH CHANSEY

WISH BLISSEY
Attachments
WishChansey&BlisseyPKX.rar
(484 Bytes) Downloaded 644 times
Chansey (1).pkm
(136 Bytes) Downloaded 1685 times
BLISSEY (6).pkm
(136 Bytes) Downloaded 1287 times
Last edited by FlameSpeedster on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leader of the Community Moderators
Thanks to SgtGuava for the signature!

♦Greninja♦
IGN: Seth
0361-8368-0817
3DS Friend Code

Re: Working Wish Blissey.

Postby ♦Greninja♦ » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:01 am

Wow a rare event wish blissey! it went through bank for me by the way, twice, shiny and non shiny.
Last edited by ♦Greninja♦ on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

♦Greninja♦
0361-8368-0817
3DS Friend Code

Postby ♦Greninja♦ » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:04 am

Also, the Chansey works as well.

FlameSpeedster
0834-2271-2656
3DS Friend Code

Postby FlameSpeedster » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:09 am

♦Greninja♦ wrote:

YES! Thank man, you helped me out a lot! If only we could put this in the event database since so many people request one.

♦Greninja♦
0361-8368-0817
3DS Friend Code

Postby ♦Greninja♦ » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:13 am

FlameSpeedster wrote:

♦Greninja♦ wrote:

YES! Thank man, you helped me out a lot! If only we could put this in the event database since so many people request one.

Why don't you!!

FlameSpeedster
0834-2271-2656
3DS Friend Code

Postby FlameSpeedster » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:15 am

♦Greninja♦ wrote:

FlameSpeedster wrote:

♦Greninja♦ wrote:

Why don't you!!

I don't know, we only keep events from gen 4 and 5. Perhaps Cake can post it like he did with the working Dittos phantom911 made. Also did you really try making it shiny and it worked? I assumed it wouldn't work.

♦Greninja♦
0361-8368-0817
3DS Friend Code

Postby ♦Greninja♦ » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:55 pm

FlameSpeedster wrote:

♦Greninja♦ wrote:

FlameSpeedster wrote:

♦Greninja♦ wrote:

Why don't you!!

I don't know, we only keep events from gen 4 and 5. Perhaps Cake can post it like he did with the working Dittos phantom911 made. Also did you really try making it shiny and it worked? I assumed it wouldn't work.

Well actually, surprisingly many many things like that worked for me, I've gotten every single event pokemon through bank shiny, shiny legendaries and evrything (except arceus celebi meloetta keldeo obviously) I've even gotten mew and deoxys events that aren't supposed to be shiny through so I actually think for shininess, Bank recognizes the PID matching the shiny and accepts it, the only exception is shiny locked pokemon. And if I'm correct the editor on this site automatically creates a matching PID right?

FlameSpeedster
0834-2271-2656
3DS Friend Code

Postby FlameSpeedster » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:25 pm

♦Greninja♦ wrote:

FlameSpeedster wrote:

♦Greninja♦ wrote:

FlameSpeedster wrote:

♦Greninja♦ wrote:

Why don't you!!

Well actually, surprisingly many many things like that worked for me, I've gotten every single event pokemon through bank shiny, shiny legendaries and evrything (except arceus celebi meloetta keldeo obviously) I've even gotten mew and deoxys events that aren't supposed to be shiny through so I actually think for shininess, Bank recognizes the PID matching the shiny and accepts it, the only exception is shiny locked pokemon. And if I'm correct the editor on this site automatically creates a matching PID right?

Yes, but I've noticed it isn't very good at making PIDs when the Pokemon has a gen 3 game as it's origin. Invalid GBA PIDs and whatnot. I had to look up what kind of PID format the Event Chansey likely used.

♦Greninja♦
0361-8368-0817
3DS Friend Code

Postby ♦Greninja♦ » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:57 pm

FlameSpeedster wrote:

♦Greninja♦ wrote:

FlameSpeedster wrote:

♦Greninja♦ wrote:

FlameSpeedster wrote:

♦Greninja♦ wrote:

Why don't you!!

Yes, but I've noticed it isn't very good at making PIDs when the Pokemon has a gen 3 game as it's origin. Invalid GBA PIDs and whatnot. I had to look up what kind of PID format the Event Chansey likely used.

Hmm, I've never had any trouble with gen 3 origin, my shiny mew was the r/s/e even (not the faraway island one) and it was shiny, the only problem I have is with the orre region pokemon, like tri-attack togepi (even though i got that through shiny anyways) and apparently the PID of a pokemon changes when it's transferred, once for each gen so if it was transferred from ruby all the way to y the pid would have changed 3 times

FlameSpeedster
0834-2271-2656
3DS Friend Code

Postby FlameSpeedster » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:06 pm

♦Greninja♦ wrote:

FlameSpeedster wrote:

♦Greninja♦ wrote:

FlameSpeedster wrote:

♦Greninja♦ wrote:

FlameSpeedster wrote:

♦Greninja♦ wrote:

Why don't you!!

Hmm, I've never had any trouble with gen 3 origin, my shiny mew was the r/s/e even (not the faraway island one) and it was shiny, the only problem I have is with the orre region pokemon, like tri-attack togepi (even though i got that through shiny anyways) and apparently the PID of a pokemon changes when it's transferred, once for each gen so if it was transferred from ruby all the way to y the pid would have changed 3 times

It happens sometimes like when I was making a Mind Reader Sheer Cold Articuno back in February.

Return to “PokEdit Online”