forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

A few questions regarding the unlocked games

Discuss current products in our store or talk about products you'd like to see us sell. Request features or talk about anything store related.
Batzipper

A few questions regarding the unlocked games

Postby Batzipper » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:20 am

Hey!

I contacted the support and brought forth these questions, but I reckon they're busy since they haven't gotten back to me in whats close to a week; figured I might as well ask here since the questions aren't that specieffic:

1. Do the unlocked games (be it X/Y or OR/AS) come in PAL versions (since I live in Europe), or are they solely for NTSC systems?

2. The main reason why I'm interested in a purchase is because I want to complete the national dex, so being able to transfer all the Pokémon to my own copy of AS is a must. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Odaxis
IGN: Odaxis
5387-1183-7266
3DS Friend Code

Re: A few questions regarding the unlocked games

Postby Odaxis » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:58 pm

I've also notified cake on twitter. hopefully he will respond to you soon. he's been pretty busy with app development.
Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/0dtdHHaqREvrHycl
Learn the basics of PKHeX - http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=15264

Cake
Overlord
IGN: Cake
4742-9064-4641
3DS Friend Code

Postby Cake » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:54 pm

Batzipper wrote:Hey!

I contacted the support and brought forth these questions, but I reckon they're busy since they haven't gotten back to me in whats close to a week; figured I might as well ask here since the questions aren't that specieffic:

1. Do the unlocked games (be it X/Y or OR/AS) come in PAL versions (since I live in Europe), or are they solely for NTSC systems?

2. The main reason why I'm interested in a purchase is because I want to complete the national dex, so being able to transfer all the Pokémon to my own copy of AS is a must. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the delayed reply. Yes, we do have PAL versions available for some of the games. Currently I have PAL AS, X, and Y. If you want OR I'd have to order more. Also, I ask that PAL order pay an extra 10 USD. That's because I have to special order the PAL games and they are New instead of Used like the NTSC games.

About the trading:
Yes, you will be able to trade the Pokemon over to complete your Dex.

Batzipper

Postby Batzipper » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:02 pm

No worries; thanks for the reply!

Great! Any Gen 6 game will do, and the extra cost is not a problem. I will be paying with a credit card, so I assume an extra $10 will simply be added to the final order? Do I have to specify somewhere that I want a PAL version? I had a look around the checkout page, but couldn't find an option to add a checkout note.

Cake
Overlord
IGN: Cake
4742-9064-4641
3DS Friend Code

Postby Cake » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:21 am

Batzipper wrote:No worries; thanks for the reply!

Great! Any Gen 6 game will do, and the extra cost is not a problem. I will be paying with a credit card, so I assume an extra $10 will simply be added to the final order? Do I have to specify somewhere that I want a PAL version? I had a look around the checkout page, but couldn't find an option to add a checkout note.

Currently, you will have to message me to have a PAL game sent. I plan on adding a function to the site for this, but I don't have it finished yet.

After you checkout, I will provide you with a link that you can use to pay the extra 10. I can't charge your card for more than the order you placed, so I can't do it that way.

Contact me at pokedit.help(at)gmail.com after you place your order and we can talk more about it.

Thanks,
Cake

Return to “PokEdit Store”