forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Hidden Abilities? Shinies? Any way to edit?

Discuss current products in our store or talk about products you'd like to see us sell. Request features or talk about anything store related.
Elliander

Hidden Abilities? Shinies? Any way to edit?

Postby Elliander » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:53 pm

Hi, I am interested in purchasing "Unlocked Omega Ruby" primarily because I am unable to use Pokemon Transporter to move my old Pokemon from DS to 3DS via Pokemon Transporter despite having an official cart. I was thinking that buying an unlocked game would be the way to go, since I could at least breed what I had before, but I don't see any mention of hidden abilities or shinies. I read in other threads though that the natures are random. Is there any way to make sure I get preference for the hidden abilities, where possible to obtain?

Since you don't yet have an online editor for Pokemon ORAS/XY I was wondering if there is or can be any way to make minor requests when ordering? For example, to tell it the trainer name, trainer ID, and secret ID I want to use. Obviously without producing pokemon that can't be obtained legitimately. For example, any hidden ability that is still dream world exclusive (or event exclusive) and cannot be bred will obviously need to have some information to indicate that it came from a previous generation, right?

Odaxis
IGN: Odaxis
5387-1183-7266
3DS Friend Code

Re: Hidden Abilities? Shinies? Any way to edit?

Postby Odaxis » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:43 pm

Elliander wrote:Hi, I am interested in purchasing "Unlocked Omega Ruby" primarily because I am unable to use Pokemon Transporter to move my old Pokemon from DS to 3DS via Pokemon Transporter despite having an official cart. I was thinking that buying an unlocked game would be the way to go, since I could at least breed what I had before, but I don't see any mention of hidden abilities or shinies. I read in other threads though that the natures are random. Is there any way to make sure I get preference for the hidden abilities, where possible to obtain?

Since you don't yet have an online editor for Pokemon ORAS/XY I was wondering if there is or can be any way to make minor requests when ordering? For example, to tell it the trainer name, trainer ID, and secret ID I want to use. Obviously without producing pokemon that can't be obtained legitimately. For example, any hidden ability that is still dream world exclusive (or event exclusive) and cannot be bred will obviously need to have some information to indicate that it came from a previous generation, right?

You will have to reach out to Cake for the specifics of your question.
He can be reached on the boards via PM, through twitter @intocake or on our discord server.
Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/0dtdHHaqREvrHycl
Learn the basics of PKHeX - http://www.pokedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=15264

Return to “PokEdit Store”