forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

update for modded 2ds

Discuss current products in our store or talk about products you'd like to see us sell. Request features or talk about anything store related.
vincristine14

update for modded 2ds

Postby vincristine14 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:56 pm

Good evening, 

I'm just wondering if I bought a modded 2 ds before the new pokemon sun and moon if there will be an update for it? Or would I have to buy a new one again?

Thank you.

Cake
Overlord
IGN: Cake
4742-9064-4641
3DS Friend Code

Re: update for modded 2ds

Postby Cake » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:40 pm

Hi,

Did you buy an Unlocked 2DS or a Combo 2DS?

I will have a couple methods for people that ordered one of those to go to a full Modded 2DS (that works with Sun and Moon).

The first option will be a video and text guide that goes over the process, provides all the downloads needed, and walks you thru it. It's a little technical and slightly risky, but I wanted to offer a free option.

The other option will be an Upgrade service that you can buy and send your 2DS in to be upgraded to a full Modded 2DS. That will be WAY cheaper than having to buy a another 2DS.

jorgejay

Postby jorgejay » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:51 am

Hi Cake,     Under which description will the full Modded 2DS upgrade be located in the shop tab? Very interested in the potential service. Thank you for time, hope to hear from you soon.

vincristine14

Postby vincristine14 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:42 pm

I think I bought the combo 2ds. the one that was more expensive than the other one (when there were still 2 options).

Return to “PokEdit Store”