forgot pass?
Keep me Logged In
Hide Session

Purchased Modded Galaxy 3DS

Discuss current products in our store or talk about products you'd like to see us sell. Request features or talk about anything store related.
Caedes

Purchased Modded Galaxy 3DS

Postby Caedes » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:55 pm

Hi,

I purchased the Modded Galaxy 3DS this morning, yet have not seen a receipt, nor have I seen any tracking number e-mailed to the e-mail provided to the order. When I am spending this amount of money on an electronic device such actions are very concerning to me.

I did notice that after I purchased the specific model of 3DS it went out of stock on the website, only to be restocked this evening. This makes me wonder if there might have been a possible issue with my order so it was restocked?

In any case some administrator or customer service would be greatly appreciated to put my mind at ease. And yes, I have submitted a contact ticket via the provided form, and yes I am content to wait 24 hours for a response to that. I'm just posting this here for posterity and to have a public record of my interaction with this business.

Caedes

Re: Purchased Modded Galaxy 3DS

Postby Caedes » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:59 pm

Update:

Have sent another ticket in to test something, and to make sure I was using the correct form. I have noticed that this website does not e-mail out a copy of the contact form to either the user inbox on this website, nor to the e-mail associated with the account. Very interesting.

Secondly,

if it helps, the e-mail attached to this mornings order is different than the accounts e-mail. The e-mail attached to the order is williams1991_@hotmail.com

Again, I would appreciate some form of feedback from either a moderator or an administrator within the next 24 to 48 hours regarding my questions. Thank you.

Cake
Overlord
IGN: Cake
4742-9064-4641
3DS Friend Code

Postby Cake » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:27 am

Caedes wrote:Update:

Have sent another ticket in to test something, and to make sure I was using the correct form. I have noticed that this website does not e-mail out a copy of the contact form to either the user inbox on this website, nor to the e-mail associated with the account. Very interesting.

Secondly,

if it helps, the e-mail attached to this mornings order is different than the accounts e-mail. The e-mail attached to the order is williams1991_@hotmail.com

Again, I would appreciate some form of feedback from either a moderator or an administrator within the next 24 to 48 hours regarding my questions. Thank you.

Hi,

Sorry about the late reply. I haven't had time to check the forums much recently.

I didn't see any record of an email from you. Did you use the contact form on the site? I'll double check to make sure it's working.
Anyway, your system will be shipping out very soon. It takes a little time to prepare the mod before we ship them out. I'll make sure you get a tracking number soon.

As for the inventory, I try to keep 1-2 in stock most of the time. I buy new units as units sell, so I probably had just purchased another unit that day and that's why the inventory was updated back to 1.

I will send you an email from the support email with more details.

Thanks,
Cake

Caedes

Postby Caedes » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:39 am

Alright, and yes I did use the contact form on the site at least twice. I apologize if that appeared to be spam-like.

Cake
Overlord
4742-9064-4641
3DS Friend Code

Postby Cake » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:28 am

Caedes wrote:Alright, and yes I did use the contact form on the site at least twice. I apologize if that appeared to be spam-like.

Did you receive the email I sent recently? I sent it directly from my support email. Maybe check your spam folder too.

Caedes

Postby Caedes » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:20 am

Yes. I did. To be honest at this point I'd rather just cancel the order altogether if possible. Sorry.

Cake
Overlord
4742-9064-4641
3DS Friend Code

Postby Cake » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:43 pm

Caedes wrote:Yes. I did. To be honest at this point I'd rather just cancel the order altogether if possible. Sorry.

Ok. I didn't see your reply. The reason I'm avoiding going into details in the forum is because I don't think we should be discussing private details in a public forum.

Your order was dropped off at the post office yesterday and you should receive it tomorrow or the next day. If you have any other questions let's please exchange emails. Let me know your handle on the pokedit fourms in the email. I will PM you the tracking number on the site also to make sure you get it.

Thank you,
Cake

Return to “PokEdit Store”